Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

purching limits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Some things I do not do in game any more as a result of such. Most of the time I am sitting on way more currency for any shop in the hundreds of thousands than I can spend for such. In the past, before 5.x, I was able to use my full amounts to get what was needed in large quantities, even when I had to reset for inventory (before the time vaults came in) so I didn't have to get mad for forfeiting my contributions upon leave or kickout as you do not get that back.
    The most miserable change indeed. When our former guild became inactive the leftover active guildies and me went to another guild. Well, i tried to spend the 400K contribution that i have left and surprise surprise, only could buy low amounts of rubbish/items. Had to abandon most of it. All that gold, wasted. That limit isnĀ“t there to help us players. This limit also does not incourage to grind for stuff either.
    Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
    While I agree that most thing never change, it's not true to said that nothing ever change.
    Just look in dreamland for example; we used to be able to get only 10 clothing refinement stone each day in there and now we can exchange up to 50 (I can't even get enough secret medal to exchange for 50 daily lol).
    It is still the same limit of 20 per day? Are we talking about the same Clothing Refinement Stones?
    Last edited by Buuurman; 11-17-2017, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Buuurman Yep, I was part of an inactive guild where I donated a lot of gold to get the skills and items I want. Back in the day, before the white enchant stones (eud) were made widely available, I used to buy them (and 80 leg stones since I can't be bothered in doing MPDs due to my small schedule) in large amounts that I felt this was the best option instead of waiting weeks/months/days for getting them all together to do an upgrade. For me, it was an all or nothing deal as I would upgrade multiples at any given notice with what I got.

I could have gone and get all the crystaloids to make lvl 60 equipment and then recycle them to refine my lvl 70 equipment before putting them to lvl 80. However, when they introduced this, all hope went out the window.

At that time I was glad for the merge between 610 and 632 as my new units were already in a guild that I was running and better than the one I had the old ones in. I kind of felt bad because it was then, the so-called purchasing limits were in place and millions of contribs were lost (had helped that guild in trying to get up, but the Guild Master went semi and it stopped at level 8) as I could not zero out the balance before taking them out. It was either buy the limited amounts of junk to clutter the inventories and wait days/weeks until it is 0, or just leave and lose it all.

"Smoke 'em if you got 'em" is what I go by when it comes to spending what's your current balance. If I have a lot, I should be able to buy a lot in one go; not wait days to complete. I am nearing the 300k outland currency that it will take me 150 days (assuming I do not get any more in that time) to spend for the smelt stones since they only sell 20 at 2000 each day. I haven't done Adv. Guild Skills for the same reason that I will have so many unused potions in my inventory and it would take days (at least) before I get the last bit to get a skill going (and that is if I didn't make the mistake of accidentally selling them when I sell junk, as I go click happy and fast when I do; 100k fangs sitting on that one.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

You might want to spend tons of the OC-currency for tattoo-stones. Turning 300k into smeltingstones is madness but these stones are worth gold (when doing the 4-star stat you will smoke these stones like they are nothing).: )

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
          You might want to spend tons of the OC-currency for tattoo-stones. Turning 300k into smeltingstones is madness but these stones are worth gold (when doing the 4-star stat you will smoke these stones like they are nothing).: )
          Oh yeah, cool. There is hope after all. Still want the purchase limits off though as I am still click happy.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I would love it if purchasing limits wer nerfed even the use the league insig at end of mnth to be gone and let us save them

Comment

Working...
            X