Please Give Me Advice on Guild Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Give Me Advice on Guild Issue

I had surgery on my foot last week so I've been on bed rest pretty much the whole time. I found this game and have been playing it not stop. Anyways, being
    completely new the game I had no idea what the guild function really was. I applied to several to complete the quest. Well, I was accepted a low level one of
    course. As I started to rack up the gold I have contributed 2.2 million total. The guild master said it would all be good to build it. Were sitting at about 9.3 million total with only the skill tower being unlocked, but the skills not being activated yet. The guild master was very active with chat my first 3 days but has been off \now for the last 3.

I read if he doesn't come back on after 7 days there would be a vote for a new one. If he happens to show back up then the 7 days starts over.

It seems I am completely stuck. I contributed all that coin with no foreseeable future to use it.

What would you do in my situation. I would like to leave and be part of a more active guild but don't want to lose all my contribution.

Thanks in advance.

I would really appreciate your guys input on what you would do in my situation.

Stay and hope it gets better or forfeit the 2.2 million?

Comment

If the guild doesn't grow, your 2.2 million would be lost anyhow. If you think the situation isn't going to improve, leave the guild and join a different one.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Hmm. Spend all ur contributions to buy potions or lucky stones in guild shop. Or spend it on altar blessing. Then move to other guild

Comment

Yep, my advice is to spend it first and then leave for a more active guild.

Comment

That's the problem. The guild master has not unlocked anything to spend it. : (

Comment

I would just leave, you will get the 2 mil back eventually but not your time waiting for someone who may have quit to come back online.
              CRCSUX
              Knight
              S50

Comment

I would leave.

If I can't spend it on either altar blessing or guild shop or skills, there's nothing else you can spend on.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Guild master hasn't been on for 4 days.

Would you wait it out 3 more days to vote for a new GM or just bail now?

Comment

After 7 days of inactiveness, an election will be triggered. This will take another 6 days.
                    All in all, it will be 13 days (from the day of inactiveness) before you get a new GM.

Can you wait?
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      After 7 days of inactiveness, an election will be triggered. This will take another 6 days.
                      All in all, it will be 13 days (from the day of inactiveness) before you get a new GM.

Can you wait?
                      I'm really not sure. If you were me would you bail. I know I'm missing out on skills, alter and shop. I've not played long enough to know what's more important. The contribution or immediate guild resources.

Comment

Another question: When searching for a new guild what do I need to know to be in a good guild with resources available.

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                          I'm really not sure. If you were me would you bail. I know I'm missing out on skills, alter and shop. I've not played long enough to know what's more important. The contribution or immediate guild resources.
                          2.2million gold is no small sum.
                          But it is hampering the rate of your growth. A stronger guild is also important for growth.
                          You get help for MP runs, you get better rewards for guild battles (assuming you join a stronger guild), etc.

So I will bail.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Guild master hasn't been on for 4 days.

Would you wait it out 3 more days to vote for a new GM or just bail now?
                            If u have waited for so long i think u should wait for a bit more.

Comment

Another question: When searching for a new guild what do I need to know to be in a good guild with resources available.
                              first is consider the Guild level.. a level 10 guild has more or less guild skills on lvl8-10.. most of the time, guild level = guild skill level..so its better to choose those guilds in lvl7 (for starters its good) or if you're lucky enough, on a level10 guild..

second is guild strength.. for me, being in top 8 (or 16) in guild strength connotes more active players in the guild..more active players in that guild, higher chance of getting someone help you in dungeons, group arena and better chances of winning in Guild battle (you get huge sum of honor and insigs[talking about 400/lose - 850/win on average].. and 10mount whips per win)..

Wartune Retired
                              IGN: Senjuu
                              Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                              Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                              IGN: Senju
                              Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                              Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment