Farming and Picky Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRAGONSHAN View Post
    plundering farm is all part of the game if people dont like it then dont play the game that simple.
    Or just remove them. Can't get any simpler than that.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      I apologize for not saying much earlier, but I guess I should before it gets the best of me via the conscience.

Anyways, as with another, it does take a lot for a person to admit they are wrong and to apologize for it. I guess we all were heated that some words were exchanged that left the thread at a very bad note; and probably forgotten by most by now.

In the time I had mingled with folks (as well as dealt with), only a small percent would admit their mistake and would try their best to make up for it. You happen to fall within this percentile, and for that I respect you.

I am a Taurus as well. Sometimes I would get really burned up with enough I had to put up these days that when I do fire, if anyone survived, it would be said miracle as not many that went a few rounds with me dare to live to tell about it in the end. I choose my words as a person going to battle would choose their weapon, strategy, and tactic with a sound mind they will go in victorious. Sometimes, when I realized what I had done, I would take those steps to diffuse a situation; and if needed, I will admit I am wrong and go forth on the apology. In short, I am easy in the beginning until crossed.

I apologize if I sounded hard to you in the beginning to this very day, and hoping we will move forth in having fun (well, once R2/7Road/ProCity sorts things out and re-grabs my interest in this game, I will sure to come back; but not before then as there's a lot of work for them to do to really entice my return) on the forum and in the game (if I managed to dive in with my brand name to explore).

For now, you all take care. I am going to take in some shut-eye since I drove nearly the whole day.
      Thank you dear. Not a lot of people have the balls to approach you when they are wrong and yes you are one who approaches I respect that and thank you. I have no hard feelings for anyone on this forum. I'm on 219 Sinystra and or Siny either one both are me. You're more than welcome to come and say hi.

Comment

kittyboomursin I might take you up on your offer. Be around before summer, though, as I am still doing phase II and III external and kitchen renovations and would like to get those done so I can relax for the season (and invite friends and family over). Hopefully, R2/devs will fix most of the problems by then.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X