Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Thanksgiving event rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving event rewards

In the thanksgiving event, what type of rewards do we get for each type of card? Why does it not say what the rewards are?

As always, they will have us try and figure it out for ourselves.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I've recently got a code for willpower card. Thought the pack contained something like a random level 1 willpower (lol), but it turns out it had willpower gear, key of will, and blood of zeus x200 on it.

Comment

Upgrade card: 300 sylph soul orbs and 300 advanced henna
        Classic Boss card: 200 blood of zeus, 2 million gold and basic talent stones

Please share if anybody else collected other rewards

Comment

is this for r2 servers only as wonderhill has no thanksgiving events that give boss cards or upgrade cards ?????????

well just did a check yes its on r2 that's poor design work so r2 giving r2 players nice rewards again and no 1 else making r2 players stronger and rest of platforms weaker

why don't r2 just move every 1 else out of the cross server as this is wrong and just leave r2 amongst their selves
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-27-2017, 06:38 AM.

Comment

This event rates as one of the lamest events for Wartune. I have seven extra cards over four categories...i.e. I can't do squat with them; so I'm not sure as to what to be thankful.

Comment

Working...
            X