Woeful

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woeful

This patch is absolutely woeful (as they all have been for a long time). You've left us with no option but to give up. The devs have no idea what they are doing, just throwing in any old rubbish to get the 1% to spam cash at stat upgrades. The time demanded for us to play is spiralling way out of control, it is a joke. 6 of us quitting today already, people from 25m - 45m. We used to love this game but it has gone so far downhill it is just a joke now.

most of the time I can't even use skills! It just auto attacks the whole time no matter what I press! Good job. This is so spectacularly bad. I am out, this is unplayable trash now.
    Last edited by hungry; 12-07-2017, 09:12 AM.

Comment

a teal this patch 7.7 got 30 umcommon talisman chest and only 5 talismans came out, I lost 25 chest, I want someone to explain me where the 25 talismans are missing, because nowhere says that there are chest empty.

Comment

Originally posted by R245207453 View Post
        a teal this patch 7.7 got 30 umcommon talisman chest and only 5 talismans came out, I lost 25 chest, I want someone to explain me where the 25 talismans are missing, because nowhere says that there are chest empty.

You didnt lose them..they are in different tabs.

Comment

This patch added horrible lag, walking trough cloud-city is sluggisch and every battle begins with empty skillslots and it takes 5 seconds before i can use skills. I can refresh, clear cache and do whatever i want but the lag stays the same. This is getting upsetting because the gameplay get's affected every time the devs do something "new". Every time more lag.

Also, the buffs in TT aren't changed as promised so we still fight in a messed up TT. That was one of the things i really looked out for.

Free giftcode? It doesn't work, Yay devs, can't even get these things right.

Comment

Working...
          X