BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG

Mhm intresting fight on BG, 10kk br vs 50kk br? 10kk br can't to do anything... with dryad blessing too...
    They need must set BG by BR after reach lvl 80... 5-10kk Br, 10-20kk BR etc...

That's my thought as well, but I have more ideas in case the developers aren't planning to do that.

- Drop the honor concept.
    - Super strong players keeping killing lower br players don't deserve the honor they get. Instead they should lose a tenfold of honor for doing this.
    - The weaker players receive honor when killed by a strong player, while the strong player loses honor.
    - The boosting effect of the dryads should be increased.
    - No dryads at all for players with a very high br.

For now you can't call the Battleground a battleground. On the contrary, it's a slaughterhouse, looking like Tribbles being killed off by Klingons. For the moment I only enter and leave again to receive devotion. And I don't think the developers did make Battleground just for that.
    Last edited by R2219449; 12-14-2017, 02:33 AM.
    Server: S126 - Wilderiver
    Character: Urania
    Class: Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Malxik View Post
      Mhm intresting fight on BG, 10kk br vs 50kk br? 10kk br can't to do anything... with dryad blessing too...
      They need must set BG by BR after reach lvl 80... 5-10kk Br, 10-20kk BR etc...
      When i did the new BG for the first time i was amazed by the high amount of dryads we get now. The downside is that the strong players get that too so the new BG is the same killingfield. :P
      But somehow it is more easy to gain Honor now so that is an improvement.

Comment

Working...
      X