time rift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time rift

is that for real how can any beat the boss/play in it full team not even close to doit or is a bug dont belive any team can kill the time rift boss

they are just pushing me over the edge one step at a time!

Comment

its not that hard with the right team.
      Cyanide
      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Sicario

Comment

wth is going on in time rift cant even beat a person in a full team against a person whos 30 mill our combined br is 80 mill br in team r2 get this fixed ur dodgy match ups are peeing me off

Comment

lol right team is that players whit over 50mil each becuse dide whit 3 players from top 100 croser serv and we gote destroyd he heal 26mil+ hp just by go sylph

Comment

team: me 34 mill BR archer, mage 34 million BR, knight 46 million BR, knight 28 million BR
            Cyanide
            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Sicario

Comment

its impossible to do 4 ppl over 30 mil cant kill a 26 mil BR great job R2 you wkrs

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                its impossible to do 4 ppl over 30 mil cant kill a 26 mil BR great job R2 you wkrs
                your opponent is not the normal br of the player though; it actually get boosted. That's why they suggest you to form a party

Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
                  your opponent is not the normal br of the player though; it actually get boosted. That's why they suggest you to form a party
                  That is obvious. It's boosted by alot, I think they went a little overboard with it.

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
                    yeah i agree but each map has a rift so why didn't they use some brain cells in that head of theirs

1st map rift 5% boost 2nd map rift 10% boost 3rd map rift 15% boost 4th map rift 20%boost and so on come on their is using a brain and r2 ways of using a brain lets boost them all passed 100% and they ave to cash to win

Comment

it makes still no sence 4 ppl against 1 and not able to wack off 10% and the skills are doing *** dmg just annoying same as new bg cash rules

Comment

Working...
                      X