Eudaemon Domain registration times and battle rating match ups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon Domain registration times and battle rating match ups

Eud domain is a complete joke now and more of a waste of my time. I try my best to register for this event, but the reg. times are far too strict in my humble opinion. Why have they chosen to do this? There is a 6 hour window to register for it and I find that extremely difficult to do. When I do manage to do so many times I am facing an opponent who is much stronger than I am! In fact I was facing one of the top 5 br opponents last week!!! So how are the br match ups figured out? It doesn't appear as if there are match ups at all! When it first started I was matched against folks in my br range and i did quite well! Now, when I do manage to participate in it I am facing huge br players (although their posted br is slightly higher than mine) and I am defeated rather quickly. I have heard that many people drop all their sylphs and eudaemons prior to registration to lower their br so that they can get better rewards, a process known as "sandbagging". What is being done to change this so that this "new and improved" replacement for eud arenas can be fair for all?

it's no use in complaining about it..they wont change a thing. Wanna know why..because it's their way to **** us off and manipulate us into buying balen so we could fantasize to compete with all those crazy high br in the old servers...which will never happen unless u buy top package every week. Exactly like the new dragon chant..just try to have a win in time cavern. it's all rdy taken by 20M-40M+ br. It's either u learn to live with it..buy balens or leave game. THAT'S the R2 way. Welcome to reality my friend

Comment

This community created issue is ultimately because of the wager system. The game has to match everyone in a chart for us to wager on our fights, taking the BR at the time of registration, although it doesn't matter what time of day BR is taken. The stronger people are removing their stuff to try to ensure a first place win, and as a result, the mid-tiers are removing their stuff to avoid the strong people and are now hitting the tiny people who don't have much to remove to avoid 'dead before the screen even loaded' style fights.

The suggestion that was forwarded is that the event only count the BR of the registered eudaemon, instead of total player strength, and that it locks in the eudaemon used to register with, as is done with sylphs.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The suggestion that was forwarded is that the event only count the BR of the registered eudaemon, instead of total player strength, and that it locks in the eudaemon used to register with, as is done with sylphs.
        MemoryLane This is what the devs should have done in the first place. To me, BR manipulation (by stripping) is an exploit, which is clearly against the Terms of Service and can be a ban-able offense if the person is caught doing such as it presents an advantage to said person while placing others at a disadvantage. However, this is one big loophole that the devs left open that had everyone doing it en masse.

In the times I had registered (yet, I think it's rather inane for such, but what the heck) my units, I don't strip them. I just put them through. Sometimes, I get 16th place, 8th place, 4th place, or even 2nd place due to the fact that people just throw them in and didn't want to bother in doing the event when it comes on (possibly due to the time it comes on that most people are probably out doing other things to even participate in) and just settle for the loss rewards instead.

Right now, I am taking bits and pieces in terms of a break from the game (most of it due to me recovering from the procedure I had a few days back; thankful for mobile devices and mobile based forum sites, right?). Whether or not I decide to return is only up to me and how this game is going to progress from here on out.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

if they gonna ban all who strip for eudeamon registration then the servers will be empty

Comment

Only simple and fair solution is to don't let players register to domain without eudaemons. It will solve all problems with br manipulators.
            Last edited by thunderlaxus; 12-09-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              This community created issue is ultimately because of the wager system. The game has to match everyone in a chart for us to wager on our fights, taking the BR at the time of registration, although it doesn't matter what time of day BR is taken. The stronger people are removing their stuff to try to ensure a first place win, and as a result, the mid-tiers are removing their stuff to avoid the strong people and are now hitting the tiny people who don't have much to remove to avoid 'dead before the screen even loaded' style fights.

Of course! Everything is community fault. R2 are doing everything to make this game better! You know... always when i see moderators or admins answers i want to make screens and send to mmorpg website to share with world what a great team is working for r2 company...

Comment

if they gonna ban all who strip for eudeamon registration then the servers will be empty
                R22289894 I didn't write the rules for such, but it would fall under such; if servers are going to empty, at least there will be those who will be placed accordingly or make it to 1st or 2nd with each day, LOL.

Only simple and fair solution is to don't let players register to domain without eudaemons. It will solve all problems with br manipulators.
                tsukilucas That will probably solve one half of the problem. Players can still de-equip items as well as using a cheap Eud (without any upgraded equipment/diamonds) to register which can still pose a problem for the rest of us who registered fairly into the fight. I am hoping with what MemoryLane has said (and supported some of our earlier suggestions about this feature) that the devs will pull their heads together to design a better way to register and be matched. Having registration lock in the registered eudaemon team will be the start in the right direction. This is full-proof as the player cannot change the team members after they've registered (until the end of the event). I am also hoping they won't be upgraded during this time (as the player will get the message saying the eud cannot be upgraded until they've taken it out from the Eud Domain team) so gives everyone else a chance to compete in a fair manner.

I know there's going to be crybabies out there saying it is a pain to go into Eud Domain to remove a Eud/Willpower just to upgrade, but hey, blame the exploiters for making this happen as well as the devs who allowed such to happen.

Of course! Everything is community fault. R2 are doing everything to make this game better! You know... always when i see moderators or admins answers i want to make screens and send to mmorpg website to share with world what a great team is working for r2 company...
                tsukilucas Day in, day out, I've been always saying to myself on what a great company R2 is *rolls eyes*. However, moderators are just volunteers who try their best to help the players with as much as they can. They are in the same boat as we are when it comes to this game and are often left in the dark when developers ignore them.

Comment

Originally posted by tsukilucas View Post

It's very rare when you see me point at the community for being at fault, so I'm not sure where you got 'everything' from. The matching system is only broken because the players strip down so they have a better chance of being first place, with a wager for first place. We are asking the devs to fix something that isn't actually broken because the players are finding ways around a fair system to make it as unfair as possible for everyone else. But I suppose it is the devs' fault for not anticipating that the community would break a perfectly fine matching system.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

It would seem to be MemeoryLane that your suggestion, while sounding perfect would be to hard to implement. There does appear to be some type of hidden base br stat somewhere. As the euda domain registration when fully strip, does not list your base br as the br in the euda domain (in euda domain panel ts shown bit higher). It would make more sense to me for teh game to just use this base stat for the matching. Should be alot easier to implement, wont matter then if people strip or not and these values must already be held somewhere (as euda domain doesnt take your exact BR value on registering).

Comment

For a few days, those indelicate players who take others for morons should be banished. I just experienced it again. A player of 11 million Br who is left with 3 willies and not weaker. I made screens. The player I questioned did not see fit to answer me of course. He adds the bad education the lack of fairplay to cheating. Are you finally going to do something? Or should we spread the screen here with cheats in plain view?

Comment

Originally posted by R224384998 View Post
                        It would seem to be MemeoryLane that your suggestion, while sounding perfect would be to hard to implement. There does appear to be some type of hidden base br stat somewhere. As the euda domain registration when fully strip, does not list your base br as the br in the euda domain (in euda domain panel ts shown bit higher). It would make more sense to me for teh game to just use this base stat for the matching. Should be alot easier to implement, wont matter then if people strip or not and these values must already be held somewhere (as euda domain doesnt take your exact BR value on registering).
                        Wonder what's being added in there.. My BR doesn't change in the Eud Dom panel. It wouldn't be that difficult - it's the same principle as in Sylph Arena. The BR listed is that of the Sylphs you are actually fighting, as it should be since only the Sylphs fight. Same thing should occur in Eud Dom, since it's just the Euds fighting. The issue of super large people using their strongest Eud/WP and wiping out whole parties of weaker players will still remain, but even that seems a bit more fair than all of the giants coming down to the tiny people level.

Originally posted by Aewenalean View Post
                        For a few days, those indelicate players who take others for morons should be banished. I just experienced it again. A player of 11 million Br who is left with 3 willies and not weaker. I made screens. The player I questioned did not see fit to answer me of course. He adds the bad education the lack of fairplay to cheating. Are you finally going to do something? Or should we spread the screen here with cheats in plain view?
                        No, to either. This is not being deemed a bug or an exploit, and therefore anyone doing it is not abusing a bug or an exploit. People simply figured out a mechanic in the game and are employing a strategy to win, and it has been a strategy used in many areas of the game since it's creation.

Comment

Well, since that's the way it is and we leave the loopholes open, we're all going to cheat. forgive you do not call it cheating but use a "strategy" that 90% of the players and especially low BR players do not approve. R2 will really disgust players who do not have at least the 20 million br needed to win or evolve but to keep your head out of the water There is nothing for you Memory Lane that you just recite the catechism pronounced by the designers, but it's hard to digest.

Obidobi, you have the right to continue to display 11 million BR. For me you're not a fault exploiter, but a cheater and especially a bad players not fairplay at all. A word of warning hello, because it is for all those who use this flaw in the non respect of the players

Comment

This is not being deemed a bug or an exploit, and therefore anyone doing it is not abusing a bug or an exploit.
                            MemoryLane As much as I am very appreciative of you in trying to relay info from the developers, I pretty much want to hear it from the horse's mouth so I can tell them on how I feel about their game and the stunts that were pulled; they don't have the guts to come forth, and it would surprise me if they did; probably will surprise everyone else as well.

However, if a group (well a mass majority in the game) of players can smell an "exploit" in the works and the high tech programmers could not, then obviously there's a problem.

Comment

wonder why i dont se complians about players start to strip for time rifes or it is becuse all whines get rewards ther and then it is ok explorid system?

Comment

Working...
                              X