No announcement yet.

Eudaemon Domain registration times and battle rating match ups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are so lazy r2 we can give you pictures with people who use exploits in game and you will just warn/ban them.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
      wonder why i dont se complians about players start to strip for time rifes or it is becuse all whines get rewards ther and then it is ok explorid system?
      That's another ballgame and you know that. In the case of Time Rifs people strip because they know that if they don't, Time Rifs become impossible to do so that is what you can call "helping out". This topic is about the opposite. Funny that you call players "whiners" but you are talking about a whole diffrent situation. In this case it is about players who only help themselves by stripping for signing up so they can beat the **** out of smaller players. Don't you see that diffrence or was your only plan to step in and insult sportive players?

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

That's another ballgame and you know that. In the case of Time Rifs people strip because they know that if they don't, Time Rifs become impossible to do so that is what you can call "helping out". This topic is about the opposite. Funny that you call players "whiners" but you are talking about a whole diffrent situation. In this case it is about players who only help themselves by stripping for signing up so they can beat the **** out of smaller players. Don't you see that diffrence or was your only plan to step in and insult sportive players?
        sry no diffrences the player who strip in ther can not attack them self, and stil ther doit to get better rewards them self to so same thing only diffrences for whinners is here ther get rewards to but no diffrences to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

This isn't directed at you, just touching on the point being made.

It's okay if it positively impacts you, but not okay if it negatively impacts you, even though it's the same exact mechanic being used in both situations. You got killed by someone who stripped down, but then someone stripped down so you could kill them. In either situation, the act of stripping down was done with the intent to alter a fight, and that's either okay to do, or it's not okay. It can't be both.

Still not against any rules, regardless. As the developer is not classifying the act of stripping down to alter a fight as a cheat on the grounds that the system is functioning properly, doing so cannot result in any sort of punishment. At best, the absolute most that would come of a report against other players who do strip down to alter a fight would be met with a promise to forward the concerns to the developer.

We probably need to come away from the complaints about it not being fair, as that's just going to escalate hostility between players on both sides of this equation. Most things in this game aren't fair, and they aren't meant to be. The intent of this event was that for those who have Willpowers to be in the Willpower section, so that they could earn Willpower related rewards. Instead, what we see is people with several Willpowers who still need normal Eud materials, and probably lots of them, hence needing to clean sweep their brackets, resulting in stripping down to make that happen, else they will have to fight someone they might lose against.

Even with the proposed suggestion, there will still be ways for super strong players to game the system to get their wins against people they will certainly win against. Perhaps the issue isn't who they are fighting, but why they are fighting in that bracket. Maybe the suggestion needs to be altered so that both normal Eud rewards and Willpower rewards are given from the Willpower brackets? Would that be enough to keep the giants away from the tiny people?
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It's okay if it positively impacts you, but not okay if it negatively impacts you, even though it's the same exact mechanic being used in both situations. You got killed by someone who stripped down, but then someone stripped down so you could kill them. In either situation, the act of stripping down was done with the intent to alter a fight, and that's either okay to do, or it's not okay. It can't be both.
            Altho Kanusti and you have a valid point with that, stripping in both cases do serve a diffrent purpose. In the case of ED the purpose is malicious and in the case of Rift it is for the benefit of all. And to add one more thing to that, strong players do have a choice to strip so others can beat them up. In ED you as a player do not have that choice since you encounter an impossible to beat opponent who gets the rewards leaving you with empty hands.

In my opinion it is another ballgame because time-rifts isn't part of this problem. Calling people whiners because they encounter a serious problem in ED is just outragious. That stripping is possible in both parts of the game doesn't make stripping 'good'. It is a part of the game and sadly it is one wich makes players who want to try their best in an event loose without having a fair chance. That was what i ment.

Comment

I know what you meant, but others in this thread are thinking that because one is selfish and the other selfless, that the selfish one should be met with harsh punishments. I was trying to point out that it does not matter from a punishment standpoint whether it was helpful or not, it's not a cheat in either regard. And since the topic is pretty well covered, we need to move on to the actual suggestion - if the devs don't make a change to Eud Dom so that the giants can't beat up the tiny people, what are some other things we can suggest that would make staying in their own league a better option for them?
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X