Patch 7.7 feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2219449 View Post
    Again it's the superstrong players which mess this game up, making it unplayable and making other players lose their interest.
    They could mitigate that problem if they didn't make certain resources limited in absolute terms between players (especially cross-server). Since you can't get extra chests other than holding a post, the top players are going to hold all the posts until they have enough (hopefully they will actually decide it's enough when the benefits are minimal, rather than doing it just to squeeze out every last sliver of talisman xp).

Comment

Originally posted by R2219449 View Post
      Again it's the superstrong players which mess this game up, making it unplayable and making other players lose their interest.
      Yep, kind of lost interest in that now. Everything they put out is always going to have some spender hogging it. If they had made it where we can blitz for those each week while trying to build, then it would have kept me interested at the very least. I personally do not mind to do the blitzes for the exp talisman but it's going to be extra junk in my inventory since somehow I was given MATK ones and they serve no benefit other than to get the slither of heal from your Oracle's skills.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

dragonchant is good if your a heavy casher that can sit on a map all day as no one can kill them or if when the 4 hrs is up they claim it again as its always the same players on the same maps dosent give all a chance to get any reward for being map lord except the heavy cashers that can just sit on the maps all day long

Comment

there needs to be something inplace so that all can have a chance to be map lord and get atless some of the reward from the map for holding a map not just the players who br is so big not many can kill them also some maps should offer a buff to players when killing the monster boss and as for getting a team strong enough to kill map lord in rift is slim to none unless your br is 40 mil or higher there is no chance players can kill the map lord in rift also no where to get the terra grass for the beast maybe let players grow this or offer it in lucky exchange

Comment

stupid you dont get a patk or matk talisman you cant do anything till your high br. ( new in server 745 - BR 1.5 almost 1.6 m )

i get 2 hp talisman and 1 pdef. and i cant kill the wulf LOL

Comment

Max Map Lord should have capped at 4 hours for the map you are sitting at. After that, a person should not be able to hold that spot (or any other) until reset. Again, it will still be a problem because even with the cap in place as such, 6 people at each map zone would probably be spenders that no one will able to beat. Hence, why I went with resetting the rewards for blitzing and farming talisman chests per day -OR- keep Map Lord at the clusters of each platform (instead of Cross-Platform) that would get better odds.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X