where are the clothing shards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are the clothing shards?

why you guys dun put them in lucky exchange anymore? you guys like to flash with all the nice clothing sets and say if ya wanna then pay for it... as if we dun pay anough for all the lag and bugs you guys cant fix you guys can only open up new servers and fill pockets en merge new servers within few months cus not much playing.. meanwhile you keep killing the game

hum seems like there ain't comming a awnser

Comment

They have been generous and nerfed it later many times. The free clothing sets were a sweet source of def and hp...which may be the reason they nerfed it. Goodness forbid that the biggest spenders need to waste more than one hit to kill anyone.

Comment

The last 2 clothing exchanges have been ****. Just repeats of the clothes we already have. Give us something different already!

Comment

hum seems like there ain't comming a awnser
          Of course not. We're always in the dark; and yet they kept messing up the game even further.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Sorry. We forwarded the feedback and have been told clothing shards should be returning to lucky exchange soon.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

With the amount of weeks that clothing shards haven't been around for, one would think they would increase the amount to make up for such. But, that's just wishing on something that probably won't exist in the likes of them.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Nothing else is as time-sensitive as clothing sets. They should keep adding new sets without removing any of the old sets at all. Right now clothing shards are so difficult to get that most players would have to miss the wings and the titles forever.

Comment

just remove the blood of zeus and add the clothing shards no need to spam us to dead on 10 places with blood

Comment

Working...
                  X