bring back old bg!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bring back old bg!

bg was the last fun thing left in the game. this new format has killed the fun. too big for so few fights. please bring back the old format!

agrede to big bg but bigst problem is the stupid flage get so many pts for turn it in so bg end fast, my idear to you is do like alot in my guiild do is take enermy flage and start kill and dont turn in flage, so you stil get fights and honor, players wil get mades over it but why go bg just to end it in 10min.

Comment

LOL battle ground has always been a joke. They need the bring back the old Guild Battles. Two guilds 4 towers , old school..more action.

Comment

Originally posted by R25024901 View Post
        LOL battle ground has always been a joke. They need the bring back the old Guild Battles. Two guilds 4 towers , old school..more action.
        Not with that flashy s*** in place. You can't hide anyone in that.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R25024901 View Post
          lol old gb who end in 30sec after it start? sry that would be worst idear ever
          Last edited by kanusti; 12-19-2017, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by john330 View Post
            bg was the last fun thing left in the game. this new format has killed the fun. too big for so few fights. please bring back the old format!
            Which old format? When I first started, bg was same server only and there were 2 groups: 39 and below and 40+. Spawn camping was an issue since people were still pushing to gain honor ranks back then, so it was not uncommon to see server tops camping the spawn and even farming their own guildies for honor.
            Perhaps you mean when cross server bgs first came out and it was similar format, but with more level stratifications? Or do you mean when they added the towers you had to stand near to capture instead of harvesting crystals?
            My assumption is that most people are there for 1 of two reasons:
            1) to farm honor or titles
            2) to get enough wins to meet criteria for class advancement

Those who need kills don't want bg to end early since that steals an attempt while giving them less time to farm. So suggestion #1 would be to remove the point threshold for early victory and instead make it whicher team has most points at time up wins.
            Those who are just there for enough wins generally just want to be on the winning team, but I do hear a lot of complaints about folk getting killed over and over again by the same significantly stronger players. Suggestion #2: Dryads do not keep up with the huge BR gap between players and should instead be replaced with a reflect buff. Each time you die, you get a buff that reflects 5% damage back to the opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
              #2: Dryads do not keep up with the huge BR gap between players and should instead be replaced with a reflect buff. Each time you die, you get a buff that reflects 5% damage back to the opponent.
              Dryads are one of the stranger things in the new BG. Normally you got the most dryads after getting killed. The treasurethieves only gave low amounts. But in this new setup every player can harvest tons of dryads. This renders the dryadblessing useless since it isn't for the players who get killed anymore. If a strong player harvests dryads between kills, this player has a big advantage by doing this because this player gets even harder to defeat.

I like the new BG but it has big flaws in the gameplay.

Your idea of a reflect seems to be a good one but i'd rather see a buff wich adds a % to the DEF and ATK of a player. So a player only get's this added after being killed. This % could be stackeble for as long the player doesn't make a kill. After a kill the buffs should be lowered to the normal state. I think that even smaller players can have a proper shot at the bigger players (but that shot comes when the small players are killed like 10 times in a row).

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post

I can't even get out of the starting point due to all the guild members clustering all over the place before it ended.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post

I do remember the days that the old Guild Battle lasted longer but in that time the overall player-BR was low. Later we all stripped for GB just so everyone could get their devotion out of it because one needed to fight in order to get it. I would like a guild battle where we have a battleground but i don't think it'll ever be possible due to the huge BR-gaps.

BG can be fun and i do like it when i see players from other servers who i know.

Comment

all who flage lover who keep turn in flage aske to get kill 20 to 30 times by same players each bg only places we can get honor and r2 fund a way ther idiots can destroy it for them who ned honor.

Comment

Buuurman Before I ran my own ship, I was in a guild that before GB, we were told to hide our clothes and use a basic mount to help with the lag that GB gives out. Sometimes, we would get a few (that used that language barrier excuse) that would be in full flashiness that it would be hard to peel out from the starting point when it started. I liked IW (even though I think it needs a bit of improvement) because I don't have to deal with the flashy **** (even though many of us had suggested on a total neutralization when it comes to the flashiness) and it makes it faster to move about (even though the energy bit is too much; this isn't Farmville or some game that requires such, so why do we even have it?) and secure the objective as well as defending.

I don't think we will ever see such now that we got all different types of BR going about.

I haven't stepped foot into BG as of late because it's very pointless to be doing so with the mere fact the developers have their heads so far up there that they don't know the difference in grouping; we got so many platforms intermingling with one another so the excuse of not having opponents are next to zilch when it comes to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        BuuurmanI don't think we will ever see such now that we got all different types of BR going about.
                        Yup, there would be no way for the developers to create a matching-system wich works. There are huge guilds wich are active, there are huge guilds with many "dead" players. There are small guilds with very strong players and small guilds with small players. That's the first problem. Second, thanks to the talismans the gaps between players is huge. We already had the strong players but now with the talismans these players became even stronger. I went from 16 to 19 mil BR in 4 days and i don't even have the set of talismans i want.

So the second problem is about the BR, smaller players stay small for a longer period of time (%-wise) and the stronger players >15 mil BR get stronger at a faster rate (%-wise).

Sadly this means that the developers cannot come up with a system that works and creates fair matches. Too bad because i really liked the old GB etc. The new PvP things i cannot do because of the timeframes so for me this game has lost it's PvP-status a long time ago. This is why i do BG because it is the only PvP-thing i can do and it happens to be fun.

Comment

I remember BG from years ago when we were grouped according to level but would come across similar level players with high BR. It was fun back then as not everyone was highly competitive and no one attacked carters. Just recently made a return and was completely lost. Didn't bother trying for the flag so I just carted and the other two players were okay with it.

GB...well haven't seen a GB in a while and the last time I was in one this Prince of Persia-like fashion set was just released. Lag is the other issue which I'm still puzzled about especially when compared to other games of this nature that don't lag at all.

Comment

New GB? Too many idiots doe not know why they come to play at GB. Getting the flags is no use the only rewards is Insignias and 200 Honors for the winning team. You need 6000 honors daily guys. And allocate time to do GB is about 25 mins. and with Idiots around GB can end faster than ever. You need Honors to upgrade to another level and insignias can be grown in own farm. LEAVE the FLAGS alone and you can farm and fight to get honors. You don't have to enter GB 6 or 7 times a day to get your honor maxed.

Comment

Originally posted by RatTequila View Post
                              New GB? Too many idiots doe not know why they come to play at GB. Getting the flags is no use the only rewards is Insignias and 200 Honors for the winning team. You need 6000 honors daily guys. And allocate time to do GB is about 25 mins. and with Idiots around GB can end faster than ever. You need Honors to upgrade to another level and insignias can be grown in own farm. LEAVE the FLAGS alone and you can farm and fight to get honors. You don't have to enter GB 6 or 7 times a day to get your honor maxed.
                              if you sit doit go take flage kill whit hold it if other sit doit you ned camp you owne flage spot sadly, but it worst idear ever add to bg why add some thing to end bg befor i10min gone on it

Comment

Working...
                              X