Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Nerfing for Time Rift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nerfing for Time Rift

    Has anyone found the right time to nerf so that the nerfs reflect if you're picked as the rift lord? On my server cluster, if you nerf too soon, someone will steal the spot, keeping you from getting occupation rewards. I don't want to be a jerk and be impossible to kill when picked as rift lord, but I also still need the occupation rewards from being map lord. I tried taking everything off 5 min prior to rift spawn, but people who fought me said everything was still on.

  • #2
    i think ned be naked then you go in for it to work as be naked as rift boss, so you ned make deals in you cluester about last map in vortex.

    Comment


    • #3
      You need to strip before you take the map.

      Comment


      • #4
        Well at least some are trying to be nice and help others. I really don't get why so many big cashers, top players of course who have already orange talismans, just can't wait 5 mns more when time is almost at completion. It isn't like you guys are missing anything. You know you can take any map, still, you go and take from smaller players at 5 mns before an hour ends (Reds1974) or worst at 3:50 hr (AlphaOmega). We need the blue or purple talismans to at least advance a bit and you win nothing in doing so but you make us loose the basic material you don't need anymore. So be a bit considerate and at least wait past 5 of any time. Would be great you can at least stop bullying others for nothing. Those I named are only few examples, but since you don't care, I don't care either naming you.

        Comment


        • #5
          I just want to add, I have nothing against cashers, there is no game without them. But without free players, there is no game either. And think of it, since you pay to win what would be the game without free players. Just if you do not get a great deal out of your action, and someone can get a small chest from it, for just 5 mns more then why would you take it from them? It isn't like free players can compete with cashers anymore in this game anyway....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Melanippe View Post
            I just want to add, I have nothing against cashers, there is no game without them. But without free players, there is no game either. And think of it, since you pay to win what would be the game without free players. Just if you do not get a great deal out of your action, and someone can get a small chest from it, for just 5 mns more then why would you take it from them? It isn't like free players can compete with cashers anymore in this game anyway....
            I think you are on a different page here. KS222 stated the following:

            I don't want to be a jerk and be impossible to kill when picked as rift lord, but I also still need the occupation rewards from being map lord. I tried taking everything off 5 min prior to rift spawn, but people who fought me said everything was still on.
            Wich means that he already took the spot and that he strips 5 mins before the rift-spawn so others can have a fair shot at him. In my eyes he is doing a good thing because he wants others to have a proper shot at the orange gear.

            So for the record, he isn't taking a spot 5 mins before the rift-spawn.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Melanippe View Post
              Well at least some are trying to be nice and help others. I really don't get why so many big cashers, top players of course who have already orange talismans, just can't wait 5 mns more when time is almost at completion. It isn't like you guys are missing anything. You know you can take any map, still, you go and take from smaller players at 5 mns before an hour ends (Reds1974) or worst at 3:50 hr (AlphaOmega). We need the blue or purple talismans to at least advance a bit and you win nothing in doing so but you make us loose the basic material you don't need anymore. So be a bit considerate and at least wait past 5 of any time. Would be great you can at least stop bullying others for nothing. Those I named are only few examples, but since you don't care, I don't care either naming you.
              Sorry buuurman, I think you missed the start of my post, what you are quoting is only the addition I made to it, as I didn't want people to take me wrong. Read the very first line

              Comment


              • #8
                I was thanking KS222 as he is one of the few, thinking to others and trying to help

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Melanippe View Post

                  Sorry buuurman, I think you missed the start of my post, what you are quoting is only the addition I made to it, as I didn't want people to take me wrong. Read the very first line
                  Oh my, you are right. That what you've added somehow has overwritten your earlier post in my brain.

                  I indeed missed that completely. <--- ashamed is. :P

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X