Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Improve comunication with players during MT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R26211131
    started a topic Improve comunication with players during MT

Improve comunication with players during MT

R2 games , I send this repport as respect for your work till now , try to understand how important is comunication with players , lately your company is are doing not a good work to keep players informed about MT , I hope for future situation to keep this as important relation between your company and players .... I feel terrible to look the way how is workin this forum without a person who can update in real time ( speccialy during MT ) . greetings

• Xharry005x
    replied
    they cant communicate with themselves properly so your asking for a lot for them to tell players wth is going on hahahaha
    this isn't going to change even if hell freezes over they wont budge on this issue so a waste of time whimpering about it
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-21-2017, 04:52 PM. Reason: merged posts

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Not just during MT but any part of the game. Communication is one of the biggest issues with this game and until different devs are hired, it is not going to change.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    I seriously doubt they will take it into consideration. A lot of us had tried in the past and no largest, strongest crowbar will ever dislodge their heads from that one site.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X