• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartune778
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Updated Edit
    Log into the old server your character is in. Access the icon that shows up (Veteran Welfare) by clicking on it. It will give you two choices: either stay on the current server or play in a new server. If you select "stay in the current server" you will get rewards for that current server only. If you select "play in new server" it will give you a window that you must confirm to go further and will give you a code to copy (only good for the account that is accessed as it is non-transferable to another account) so you can use it on the new server.
    Problem is I do not have that icon ''Veteran Welfare'' in my old server but thanks anyway for help.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Did you use the code while logged into the same account you claimed it from? Is your new character over lvl 55?

Leave a comment:

• Smudgerglory
    replied
    Code doesn't work, had to submit a ticket :/

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Updated Edit
    Log into the old server your character is in. Access the icon that shows up (Veteran Welfare) by clicking on it. It will give you two choices: either stay on the current server or play in a new server. If you select "stay in the current server" you will get rewards for that current server only. If you select "play in new server" it will give you a window that you must confirm to go further and will give you a code to copy (only good for the account that is accessed as it is non-transferable to another account) so you can use it on the new server.
    Last edited by Meikura001; 12-21-2017, 10:04 PM. Reason: Logged into my old server alts to know of this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X