Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lucky exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky exchange

I can't help but wonder, was this intentional? Getting tons of animation stones and smelting stones from lucky exchange. The animation stones themselves alone are enough for one to unlock all 10 titans, not to mention the smelting stones giving huge stat boosts. I won't lie, I love this exchange, it's not everyday 7road/R2 gets this generous. I just can't shake the feeling it may negatively impact the game's economy. For instance, we know how hard people worked their way in titan temple for months or how much cashers spend just to get extra animation stones to unlock new titans and now with just a few clicks, we get them in the thousands. So I wonder...

This Christmas has felt like a gift that keeps on giving. The generosity quite strange, indeed.

What I do know is the devs are trying to force progression through the old systems, like titans and eudaemon, so that more people are focusing on the new systems. This exchange is like they hit the fast forward button.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

My guess is that this is the biggest mistake the could ever make with an exchange-event. Not that i am thankfull for it. I have 10 titans, pumped smeltinglevel and a Void with some of it's skills maxed out thanks to the books of wisdom but the game-economics are affected.

For the players who are online and can take full advantage of this will grow a few mill in BR, these players will grow at a high rate because this also happens around the sylph-event. This event has the most exchange-items in it we can win so the advantage is huge.

With 2 days on the sylph-event left after today i expect my smeltinglevel to hit lvl43 And my BR around 22 mill, i do not complain but i expect to see much comments on the forum from players who couldn't be online because of christmas. And i can understand that from their standing it can seems to be strange that this happens. On the other hand, if this is some sort of scr.ew-up, that must have been detected by R2 by now right? So i think it could be intended like MemoryLane says.

Comment

oh my, people always complain... Sometimes the rewards are pushed so we advance faster for what is to come. But people always complain it seems. We don't get enough, we get too much... As for people not being on for the event, the event is on for a week, starting 3 days before Christmas, ending after it, so surely everyone can do some of it. Without taking in account that some don't even celebrate Christmas. For once, regular players are also rewarded. So come on... just enjoy.

Comment

lol at people complaining about how it will effect the economy of the game....Do you remember the time when we could collect whips from events multiple times? sure as hell didn't affect the game you know why? because the new patch will always always reimbursed what they have lost in the past....people with money will always spends and free riders will continue to **** and moan no matter what.....

Comment

Odd how some people equate expressing straight up concern on something over simply complaining about something. Also, mount whips (even in the thousands) are nothing compared to the boost that animation stones and smelting stones give, that was a very poor comparison.

Nevertheless, I'd like to see where this action leads off to. Can't say I didn't enjoy it nor benefited from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Melanippe View Post
              oh my, people always complain... Sometimes the rewards are pushed so we advance faster for what is to come. But people always complain it seems. We don't get enough, we get too much... As for people not being on for the event, the event is on for a week, starting 3 days before Christmas, ending after it, so surely everyone can do some of it. Without taking in account that some don't even celebrate Christmas. For once, regular players are also rewarded. So come on... just enjoy.
              Since when did a normal discussion became complaining?

Geez, we aren't complaining about anything, can grownups have a discussion wile the kids stay out for once? Some people like to think what happens on the longer term. Pointing something out doesn't makes someone negative about things. I say this to all who think we are complaining.

Comment

Its like boosting the player confidence, make the game more interesting, challenging and fun. Thank you R2 for this once a lifetime gift exchange and being generous.

Comment

why always cry and have complaine about how much you get ?(even when you dun need that much of what you get) just click in exchange or dun join the event and just shut up about it on forum before they read and think we dont gonna do it again they dun like it

just take your luck and stop complaining... every time R2 does something like this generous some feel like they need to complain about it

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                    My guess is that this is the biggest mistake the could ever make with an exchange-event.)
                    Sorry but that isn't positive comment for me. So this grown up tells u, u should take a bit of ur own medicine, if u can discuss about it, so can I. Free speech allowed for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
                      Its like boosting the player confidence, make the game more interesting, challenging and fun. Thank you R2 for this once a lifetime gift exchange and being generous.
                      well said!

Comment

Originally posted by Melanippe View Post
                        Sorry but that isn't positive comment for me. So this grown up tells u, u should take a bit of ur own medicine, if u can discuss about it, so can I. Free speech allowed for everyone.
                        You aren't in the discussion because you call us complainers. Think further than that, can the game-economics being altered by this? Yes, because not everyone can take part. Is that a bad thing? Not really but altering game-dynamics on this scale does something with the gameplay. MPD's wich were impossible to do are possible. The stronger players get the lesser the game provides us with challenges. The risk is that this game looses it's challenging nature.

So if you are a grownup like you say you are, mix in the discussion and think this one trough instead of calling us complainers. You are cherrypicking words wich must prove your 'right' that i am not positive. Read my text more careful and you might see that i am not some foolish complainer jabbering about things i don't know.

Before this event i was a 17,5 mil Mage, now i am 20,5. Some things in the game were still challenging but with these gains in MATK, PDEF, MDEF, HP etc i noticed that all became more easy to do.

I am someone who likes to think about things. Why they came up with this event? It is the first in it's kind and if you can get 100 books, smeltingstones or animationstones, why these are still chance-items? That doesn't add up. So is it bad to thing about these things? Does thinking and questioning it makes me negative or a complainer? No i am not. and i wrote that in the first post i wrote in this topic and yes, i am thankfull for it.

Please take this, whenever someone questions something that doesn't make him a complainer. When Galileo Galilei questioned the believes that the Sun and planets were in orbit around Earth and that his theory was that the planets were in orbit around the Sun the was brought in as a heretic. Not a really good comparison but one were someone questioned something and were the reaction on that was not as expected.

Comment

It makes sense to ask questions about good things, when sometimes the really good things turn out to be terrible things that result in rollbacks. I understood the intent behind the question. I also understand that people who have seen rollbacks hate when others bring any attention 'too good to be true' things and a chance for those things to be taken away.

Too many people are stalled in old content. Titan City is where they want the focus to be - Willpowers, Dragonchant, and whatever else they throw into that location. Competition is profitable, and Titan City is all about competition.

They probably went a little overboard with the Christmas exchange, but it will balance itself out over time.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

question ok but ont start with "their biggest mistake".. just be happy that they do this for once enjoy take your advantage.. they should only make an option to block world chat or block the spamming so you can read the party chat without getting flooded what other ppl get from lucky exchange

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              It makes sense to ask questions about good things, when sometimes the really good things turn out to be terrible things that result in rollbacks. I understood the intent behind the question. I also understand that people who have seen rollbacks hate when others bring any attention 'too good to be true' things and a chance for those things to be taken away.
                              I remember the last time i experienced that. After rollover i lost more than i gained and i never want to go trough that again.
                              These rollovers occured when many players had benefits wich seems to be innocent at the time and out of the blue things get nerfed, players lose items and so on. Experience that a couple of times and you automatically start questioning things.

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                              question ok but ont start with "their biggest mistake".. just be happy that they do this for once enjoy take your advantage.. they should only make an option to block world chat or block the spamming so you can read the party chat without getting flooded what other ppl get from lucky exchange
                              That is just nitpicking about words that were written. Leave that and read the rest too, that is where the context comes in.

Comment

Working...
                              X