No announcement yet.

Lucky exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voiced my opinion. I will just say to close the subject from my side that I actually wonder who is cheerypicking words, when someone gets upset and takes in consideration only 1 word (here complain) in the whole post. I may not be as pontifying since english isn't my mother tongue. I therefore am using the words that I know to express how I perceive things. I won't go into petty arguing. This forum being already filled with anger, complains and negative comments, I do not wish to communicate in that sense.

I understood the original questioning purpose of this post, thank you, and I stand with my view on pushing us to progress faster as the smelting stone system with only outland and even rave is very slow, considering the amount needed. When new feature is appearing, then we are helped to advance faster in previous features, It has always been that way in the game. I think many like me are just waiting for those special events, so we can enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Melanippe View Post
      I voiced my opinion. I will just say to close the subject from my side that I actually wonder who is cheerypicking words, when someone gets upset and takes in consideration only 1 word (here complain) in the whole post. I may not be as pontifying since english isn't my mother tongue. I therefore am using the words that I know to express how I perceive things. I won't go into petty arguing. This forum being already filled with anger, complains and negative comments, I do not wish to communicate in that sense.
      Wich makes two of us.
      English isn't my first language too and therefore i always try to put what i write into context. So for what is left, i do not mind that other voices show up, what i like is that others share their thoughts about the subject. Nothing more, nothing less.
      I understood the original questioning purpose of this post, thank you, and I stand with my view on pushing us to progress faster as the smelting stone system with only outland and even rave is very slow, considering the amount needed. When new feature is appearing, then we are helped to advance faster in previous features, It has always been that way in the game. I think many like me are just waiting for those special events, so we can enjoy!
      I agree, whenever it comes i take the full advantage of it because it might never come again (like the animationstone-exchange from a year ago or the Time Titan players could get trough events).
      So at this point in time i have all titans, smeltinglevel is 43. My void has all lvl8 skills and my witch has all lvl7 skills.

Comment

It was hard to believe the sheer number of stones we got from the lucky exchange, but I had a blast watching my BR go up. Best exchange so far and it actually felt like xmas on wartune. Hopefully the dev's will do this again, but I won't hold my breath.

Comment

The new exchange isn't that bad too. There is one wich gives tattoo-stones and i sure need tons of them.

Comment

Working...
          X