Snowballs fight and exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowballs fight and exchange

Like it happened in previous winter events, NPC Santa was removed immediately with the end of the snowball event. So the seeds we got and planted after the last fight at 7:30-8:00 PM, are now producing absolutely useless X-mas treats, because we cannot exchange them. One could have hoped after this happened 1 year ago that the Devs would remember it and leave this time NPC Santa for one more day so that people make use of what they got in the event. But no...

Or maybe there is some decent way to exchange the treats which I have missed to notice?

Ignis, R2 S8

Hot Events panel - "12/29 Beryl I Exchange - I" You can exchange Christmas Treats x10 for Socks x1, for the Christmas Socks lucky exchange that was given one more day to account for anyone who still needed to plant the seeds from the last snowball fight of the day.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thanks Memory, i was looking for that too.

Comment

Totday the sock-exchange seems to be removed. Pitty because i still have treats from farming and socks wich i can't use now.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
          Not really, there is an exchange for the treats. It is in one of the two beryl exchanges. You can still exchange 10 treats for 1 sock.
          Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
          Totday the sock-exchange seems to be removed. Pitty because i still have treats from farming and socks wich i can't use now.
          Did you forget to listen to yourself ? Or did you expect the exchange to last forever ?
          Last edited by Freddypainter; 12-30-2017, 04:58 AM.
          DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

The exchange runs for another 7 days so i did expect that the lucky exchange lasted longer too.
            It is weird that we can exchange for 7 days but that we can't do anything with the socks.

Comment

Normal events run on a couple of days in hot events after the lucky exchange finishes so i would not expect luki to be any differant during any other event bc it would be too hard for the devs to do.
              At least they put an extra exchange to fix this, Rather than having to ss your sox n seeds to r2 like last year, maybe next year they will automaticly extend the exchange. HAHA
              DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Working...
              X