New years lottery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New years lottery

Can some body tell me a non casher how I can get these event items as I cant find them. And I cannot afford to cash as even $5 us is nearly R100 to me
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RaishaBellovont; 12-29-2017, 08:14 AM.

You get some from online rewards. I think i got 5 after getting all online rewards. Not sure if you get them from gift piles in CC. I think the target for this lucky exchange this time are the cashers really. After we had that generous exchange last time, it only makes sense.

Comment

not in the piles in cc and 5 from online rewards when the exchange is for 50 cmon. lets face it I think they messed up the hot events just like this thing shadowhunt that opens every day but doesn't exist

Comment

I think from saturday there will be some event for it. Normally after sylp-event we have some 'resting' days so i'd wait for a bit.

Comment

the online bonus isn't going to last for long usualy 3 or 4 days that's 6 lottery tickets per day they ave to place a event in that gives these or free players are doomed and I bet aswell the new years chest has a very rare drop rate so u ave to place over 2 or 3k to win 1 new year chest from just a drop for using them but every 1 is guaranteed after doin 51 if u do get 51 to use in first place

Comment

and nothing ever came to pass

now they have the new years hat 2018 but no event

Comment

Working...
            X