Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Year Hat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year Hat?

Collecting the gift piles in Cloud City, we are getting New Year Hats. Exchange is mentioned in its description, but I can find no place for such an exchange. Please, give me a tip how to do it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_105.png
Views:	1
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	1943043

Ignis, R2, S8

i think they got some problems with the New HOT EVENTS same as they already still the oldest EVENTS now from one Week ago //// , they need to put into the New HOT EVENTS " but real one .. not the same things wich we already got it ......

Comment

/// ... sorry
      Last edited by fifaboss01; 01-05-2018, 05:02 AM.

Comment

I was hoping for burningtorches in the piles of cloud city since there are symbiosisstones in the exchange. But it seems that we don't get that lucky.
        Now we have newyears hats without an exchange for it, way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
          I was hoping for burningtorches in the piles...
          It seems to me I spotted a drop of 5 burning torches from 1 pile. Not 100 % sure tough.

Update: It does drop burning torches:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_106.png
Views:	1
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	1943055
          Last edited by R23593157; 01-05-2018, 06:27 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
            I was hoping for burningtorches in the piles of cloud city since there are symbiosisstones in the exchange. But it seems that we don't get that lucky.
            Now we have newyears hats without an exchange for it, way to go.
            You do get burning torches from piles. I got 20 torches without a potion.

Comment

Tomorrows events are up now and still nothing about new years hats unless I missed something.

Comment

There will be an exchange for them, please hold onto them for now.
                When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Thank you, X-23. We shall keep them

Comment

Originally posted by R23593157 View Post

It seems to me I spotted a drop of 5 burning torches from 1 pile. Not 100 % sure tough.

Update: It does drop burning torches:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Screenshot_106.png","data-attachmentid":1943055**[/ATTACH]
                    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

You do get burning torches from piles. I got 20 torches without a potion.
                    You guys are right, they are still dropping from the piles. I wasn't paying attention and only noticed the hats. Thanks X-23, will keep them in inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
                      There will be an exchange for them, please hold onto them for now.
                      in other words .. u can maybe use them in december when the year ends

Comment

Working...
                      X