No announcement yet.

Clothings Shards we want them back !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothings Shards we want them back !!!

R2 staff can we get the clothing shards back from the Lucky Exchange as extra reward ?

made a ticket a few times about this and still nothing

but there are so many ways to get blood of zeus for free, but not the Clothing Shards

so kindly put them back and a few old clothing sets too

greetings
    suggestion from a mentor cus tickets did not worked
    Let the Darkside influence you

agreed, clothing has become a cash only item now.

Comment

Well, none of the developers reads this forum so you might aswell write the problem with the clothingshards on a piece of paper and throw it in a river.
      Me too miss the shards, The titles were a good source of BR on the main character but now, haven't got much titles since the change.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
        Well, none of the developers reads this forum so you might aswell write the problem with the clothingshards on a piece of paper and throw it in a river.
        Me too miss the shards, The titles were a good source of BR on the main character but now, haven't got much titles since the change.
        The devs don't read any forum. The publisher forwards feedback from the forum to the developer. In this case, mods filter forward feedback to R2, and R2 forwards it to the devs.

Sometimes we get feedback from the devs. This is a time when we've pushed so hard for a suggestion that we got feedback. As of right now, the devs are not willing to put clothing shards back in the lucky exchange, but they say that players can get clothing shards from Golden Road and from some hot events. R2 says they will keep trying to let the devs know the wishes of the players, but that the devs make the decisions and if the devs aren't willing to change their minds, there's nothing R2 can do about it.

My plan is to make a fuss every single time I post the clothing shard exchange. Your opinions help, because I can link to all of the people who feel the devs should revert the change done to lucky exchange.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so you saying that we have to cash for clothing shards? they allready nerved them in hot events... that blood you can get every where... seems ike they really dun care about the players.. bunch of mor rons a well more reasons to stop cashing in here.. golden road gives not much so you need to spend few K for set a well hope all stop cashing in here .... they like to kill the game
          Last edited by R22289894; 01-14-2018, 10:44 PM. Reason: .

Comment

There is that one exchange that gives you 10 shards for free that comes around once in a while. They did mention that was a source of shards for free players. Along with the item of the month - clothing shard version, where you can get 10 of those and then use those in the lucky exchange for a chance at a couple clothing shards. Yeah, I thought was pretty ridiculous as well.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Thanks Memory, despite the answer is "no" we now know what we can expect, that's also important.

Some lucky-exchanges aren't even interesting since the mats it gives can be get easily in other places. No need for me to get more freya's etc since i am selling them because i have no use for them. BTW, selling a merged sylph yields a ridiculous low amount of sepul. Only the Blood of Zeus and gem-like events are worthed to do since the rest got nerfed/capped.

Your advice to make a fuss everytime the clothing-shard exchange comes up is a good one. The more the marrier so i hope many many players will raise their voices.

Comment

i suggest to memorylane to send feedback asking them to place a clothing shop exactly like the beast souls and we can buy sets when we hit a certain amount of clothing shards would be better

cuz as it is to save 150 clothing shards for 1 set will take a few mnths or to a free player who never cashes a bot longer than 6 to 7 mnths

doin a shop like beast souls would be excellent solition then we can save save save to aquire a certain set

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  ...As of right now, the devs are not willing to put clothing shards back in the lucky exchange...My plan is to make a fuss every single time I post the clothing shard exchange...
                  Thank you ML, your effort is greatly appreciated.

It'd be worth noting to the dev that clothing shard exchange is very time-sensitive. With this amount of shards we got each week, it'd take significantly longer to collect enough for 1 exchange.

It's also worth noting that some old sets are gone forever, with newer players having nowhere to get them, no matter they spend or not. While I agree it pays to be an older player, it'd also be desirable for the newer ones to have some way to get certain old items.

Therefore, they need to 1) lower the exchange price and 2) add back the old clothing sets.

If they want to make some extra money, they could add a new clothing shop in the game, where all old clothing diagrams can be bought for balens and BBs. I'm sure most players would still want the old clothings even though some are already 4+ years old. It's quite helpful for clothing ID/refinement and for cosmetic purpose.

Much like half the players around, I've been skipping most events that don't drop higher-valued items, with clothing shards having the highest value for now, for its rarity and time sensitivity. Seeing the Server tab under Rave event, I do know server activity has been dropping, at least cashing activity is. For the game to be interesting, it'd be good to have active participation again. That's what I've been hoping for.

Peace.

Comment

then the devs should lower the about off clothing shards we need for 1 set, as I am not gonna spend balens on golden road its to low on clothing shards

and really don t get it why they refuse to put them back,
                    Let the Darkside influence you

Comment

Harry, I tossed them that suggestion the first time we argued about clothing shards. wtfarmers, the time sensitive nature of the sets and the loss of titles is mentioned every time as well. We've also mentioned that all players would like a way to get the missed sets.

The response to pretty much every suggestion is Clothing Box and Golden Road.

It feels like not a lot of people use the Clothing Box or Golden Road, and instead of making both more attractive, they went the force route. Perhaps if the statistics for both events don't change, over time they'll bring back the clothing shards in the normal lucky exchange.

What I have a hard time getting my head around is they were quick to accept so many other suggestions. The suggestion to change VIP rewards was quick - from the time Harry posted that to the maintenance that included that change wasn't all that far apart. They were quick to accept the suggestion for more talent stones (blocks of 10 in gift piles right now, 30 with blessing). They were also quick to accept the suggestion for circuit quest skips (I can skip 3 full weeks of circuit quests at the moment). They have even added more titan materials to a lot of places after suggestions centering around how hard Titan Temple is. They added items to the various mini shops after being asked to expand the selections. But suggestions about clothing shards are being met with a stone wall? I'm thinking I'm spot on with them trying to force people into using Clothing Box and Golden Road.

Comment

These changes are mindboggling. I remember the generosity first started after the merged sylphs were open to the public (when the fusion-orbs were introduced). Since then we have seen many lucky exchanges wich spitted out tons of hard-to-get items. Then the last two willpowers came out, again we see generosity in the form of hard-to-get items in lucky exchanges. Then the shops got revamped, prices of many things were lowered.

It all came to the point that we have hot-events were we can get tons of goodies we all need and giftpiles wich filles us to the brim with talentstones and advanced henna.

So one might think that the developers might stop with the trickery around the clothingshards but no, players need to take out their wallets but for what? Even for cashers the clothing is still expensive if you look at the stat-gain these titles give. Maybe they wanted clothing to be a more decadent item like we see in other games? Well, i miss the clothingtitles for only 1 thing. These titles give solid BR in the form of ATK, DEF and HP. This form of BR does more for us then shooting a willpower to it's max, these titles can raise the stats higher since a % goes to the willpower (or eud).

Ahwell, time will tell us what'll happen with this.

Comment

clothing box is rubish why spend balens if you dun know what set you get? and golden road gives to less shards and to expensive.. the dev's should get fired due the fact they dun listn much to players and cant fix bug's/lags and other problems ingame for years

Comment

Mei's Note: I took time to recollect my thoughts and have cleaned up this posting. I want to thank those personally for allowing me to freely vent out in what I truly meant towards the developer/promoter when it comes to the shenanigans that were flowing about that puts us on the verge to quit the once great game. Below will be the cleaned up version from last night's feedback...

For MemoryLane and the Moderation Team, I do not have a problem with any of you as you all were always helpful and have put forth on behalf of the players when it comes to feedback, which is always truly appreciated.

For Reality Squared Games (R2 Games, promoter), you really suck. You come out with gimmicks that supposed to get money in, and instead come up with stuff that drives people away from participating. I don't know where you get your "marketing" strategy, but it's poor in my opinion. You want to know how to get money in? Start by listening to the players and host things that they want (and that you know that will draw more money in). And, it wouldn't hurt to give a swift kick to the developers since you are hosting their game anyways. If it were me, I would want something that isn't problematic on my hosting platform and that can bring a lot of people to play. That's just me. What about you?

For the developers (7Road), if you think by reducing or eliminating a feature/currency (as in clothing shards) will keep the players playing, THINK AGAIN!! By you removing such an item, you've created a ripple where players have no choice but to spend if they want clothing sets (even spenders do not get any clothing shards to save towards sets that would be featured at a future date) or to quit the game entirely. If you want players to be kept, quit messing up the "rotation", meaning keep those shards in play.

Now that I got those intro bits out of my system, allow me to voice in on the subject...

• On 10 shards in Hot Events every 2 weeks, I do not see it as a benefit. Had it not been limited, maybe I can get more shards that way since I do not value the other junk that is given out in the exchange as something special (if I am not at that point, it's mainly an inventory clogger; or just junk if I am at that point and do not need it since I am past it). However, 10 shards every two weeks will have me play around 7-8 months to get a clothing set. This will not do.

• The new clothing sets, and for a lack of a better word, really sucked that I would rather kill myself than to be parading around in such. Okay, so you got a Justin Bieber lover in your ranks (yeah, I could see most helmets when put on a male that would make him look like such), but this game is supposed to be an intimidating one where "badass" would be the look when someone looks you up. Sorry, but I wish they took Bieber and the other no-talented hacks off this planet instead of the good ones (read about the lead singer of the Cranberries had died; no way!). And, what is up with the armors. Some would have looked good if they didn't have the extra "additives" that would make one look like a walking plant (or couch). We had a way of getting those old clothing in the clothing synth that we could synth two pieces of the same level clothing to get (PER SYNTH); instead, we got a clothing engulfing system where we only get 1 piece every 5 levels, which is why I do not engulf any more clothing since the EXP level will require lots of items to get into (I get no crit anyways). You try to solve this problem by putting forth something called "Clothing Box", but it's complete garbage that isn't worth the balens/bound balens to be spent.

• I have a feeling that after I am long gone, prices for future sets will increase, and still won't be a way to getting such shards in getting them. Many of us had favorite events we looked forward to when it comes to getting such shards in a good amount for at least 1 or 2 sets the following week. You completely killed the game, for both the free player and the paying one.

• Most are curious as to why I gave the "bird" in my response to the latest survey. I am going to state it here: I am very tired of getting a patch that has more problems than the last one and dancing to the same tune of giving the same feedback each time (especially when the survey form is rigged in a way where if you agreed to the answers they will think nothing is wrong or bad about the patch). I read the forums mostly every day (in the last 2 weeks I have been away due to an illness). I read about people's problems they had experience in the game and I make a mental note of such. When I see a maintenance and/or new patch release announcement, I compare the entries to the ones that were made by the players that are "outstanding" (meaning, still waiting to be tended to). Often times, I wonder where you get your suggestions from. If you get them from the Chinese WT site, then I hate to break it to you, we're playing the US English Version that we have our needs and wants, and those needs and wants should be addressed within the US English Version of Wartune when fixes are announced.

• I was ready to quit the game entirely because of this and much more that has been happening. However, friends do not want to see me go completely into the dark, so I am staying for them (not for the developer or promoter). Mods are excluded because they are helpful and proactive at the very least.

Now, I have spoken. See you all later.
                            Last edited by Meikura001; 01-16-2018, 10:10 AM. Reason: Thank You =)
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              Harry, I tossed them that suggestion the first time we argued about clothing shards. wtfarmers, the time sensitive nature of the sets and the loss of titles is mentioned every time as well. We've also mentioned that all players would like a way to get the missed sets.

The response to pretty much every suggestion is Clothing Box and Golden Road.

It feels like not a lot of people use the Clothing Box or Golden Road, and instead of making both more attractive, they went the force route. Perhaps if the statistics for both events don't change, over time they'll bring back the clothing shards in the normal lucky exchange.

What I have a hard time getting my head around is they were quick to accept so many other suggestions. The suggestion to change VIP rewards was quick - from the time Harry posted that to the maintenance that included that change wasn't all that far apart. They were quick to accept the suggestion for more talent stones (blocks of 10 in gift piles right now, 30 with blessing). They were also quick to accept the suggestion for circuit quest skips (I can skip 3 full weeks of circuit quests at the moment). They have even added more titan materials to a lot of places after suggestions centering around how hard Titan Temple is. They added items to the various mini shops after being asked to expand the selections. But suggestions about clothing shards are being met with a stone wall? I'm thinking I'm spot on with them trying to force people into using Clothing Box and Golden Road.
                              Wow that's really a great deal of work. Thanks again

Reasons why Clothing Box is generally not popular: Indeterminstic, and chance of getting a useful item is low.

Buying the entire stack (10*2=20*400BB/box=8000BB) on the left side doesn't always guarantee something useful.
                              It might just give something that is not part of an incomplete set that we own, which means paying 8000BB for 2 regular clothings, without any titles at all.
                              With so many other places that require BBs, it's unlikely many would spend 8000BBs on 2 normal clothings often.

Buying the entire stack on the right side costs $20*3=$60.
                              A pair of wings costs $30 when it is on sale.
                              If people can spend $30 to get the wings, they won't spend $60 to get it.
                              Not to mention, buying all $20*3=$60 might not guarantee the wings because duplicate items are allowed.
                              Unless a clothing diagram is super rare and got nowhere else to obtain, Clothing Box is not the best place to get it.

As for Golden Road, it drops few useful items, and relatively few clothing shards comparing to the exchange rate.
                              If people are willing to buy, they could buy the wings for $30 instead of spending an indefinite amount on Golden Road to exchange for 4 items while they only need 1 item to complete the set and get the title.
                              Many cashers don't need clothing exp any more. The duplicates serve no purpose for them. The extra items can't be recycled into clothing shards either.

Comment

Working...
                              X