Boss Time Vortex .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss Time Vortex .

I wanted to know how I can go from the wolf boss, to my character came a talisman from PATK, LIFE and crit, I have my character on r2games server 749 he is a magician, Mage needs MATK and not PATK to take damage, I wanted to know How do I get past the werewolf with PATK from Talisman?

Printscreen : http://prntscr.com/i1gs2z (PATK) , http://prntscr.com/i1gsdr (Life/HP) , http://prntscr.com/i1gstd (crit) My talismans.
    Printscreen : http://prntscr.com/i1gtbq My character .

Originally posted by R265092385 View Post
    I wanted to know how I can go from the wolf boss, to my character came a talisman from PATK, LIFE and crit, I have my character on r2games server 749 he is a magician, Mage needs MATK and not PATK to take damage, I wanted to know How do I get past the werewolf with PATK from Talisman?

Printscreen : http://prntscr.com/i1gs2z (PATK) , http://prntscr.com/i1gsdr (Life/HP) , http://prntscr.com/i1gstd (crit) My talismans.
    Printscreen : http://prntscr.com/i1gtbq My character .
    You just need more Talisman to start with right now I only see 3 talisman & those Talisman doesn't match up to active the Set Effect.

For Explain like my Talisman & other picture I took for explain that show the Set Effect as well.
    I use Sunlight (Crit), Aegis (PDEF) & Resurgence (Restores 15 Rage Points)
    Other Set Effect for 4/4 I hardly use it so best go w/ 2/2 Set Effect for most important Set Effect to use but everybody have different Talisman depend how there use it.
    You can even look in Cross-Server player how there other Talisman use as well. It's hard in Time Cavern that give random Talisman for PATK/MATK so as a Mage equip MATK.
    Knight or Archer PATK Talisman.

Also for Dragon Skill best go for Enchanted it give you Passive MAX HP & Higher ATK.
    If Dragon Freeze Skill unless you have Stronger Sylph/ Eudaemon or Willpower can use that Freeze Skill to Reduce DEF of the enemies while you have Eudaemon or Willpower helping you out attacking. But Dragon Freeze only help you make your DEF stronger but Attack for damage is a bit less & hard to get rage pts.

Me choose Dragon Enchanted all the way
    My other (non-VIP) ALT also use Dragon Enchanted Skill already pass though Deathly Sand but stuck there cause don't have enough right Talisman yet.

Best Talisman to upgrade the level is Epic or Legendary (If you lucky to get Legendary Talisman)
    Not best part to upgrade the level is Uncommon & Rare Talisman (you could but once you have Epic/Legendary and engulf them from Rare to Legendary the Level wont go transfer, Only what is transfer once you engulf is Only the stats when it random select 1 stats to replace. so it's worthless)

Attached Files
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

ANIME1988 : That's a solid advice.

Comment

I'm having a similar problem. After completing the dragonchant, I received two talisman of dpef and one of block. How can I get more Talismans if I can not kill the wolf? What can I do?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	1944492Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_6.jpg
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	1944493Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_7.jpg
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	1944494

Comment

Originally posted by R27421705 View Post
          I'm having a similar problem. After completing the dragonchant, I received two talisman of dpef and one of block. How can I get more Talismans if I can not kill the wolf? What can I do?
          [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1944492**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1944493**[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1944494**[/ATTACH]
          you can always ask some kind soul to take you through a rift to gain the leg gears 4 per day and 4 symbiosis stones this will help very low players a lot

but all depends if greedy ppl are naked inside rifts

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

you can always ask some kind soul to take you through a rift to gain the leg gears 4 per day and 4 symbiosis stones this will help very low players a lot

but all depends if greedy ppl are naked inside rifts
            I play on s749, its new server and i think no one can do rift. Have another way? any tips?

Comment

Originally posted by R27421705 View Post

I play on s749, its new server and i think no one can do rift. Have another way? any tips?
              Talk to the other people in your cluster and ask if they will strip down for you, but you will still need someone on your server who has beaten some of the bosses to be able to access the rifts. If you can't do that, you wil need to wait while you build up some strength - at your br you should be gaining strength very quickly, so it should take very long.

Comment

To help the OP - Use your p.attack talisman, Eudaemon will gain stats from it and from what I heard takes down the boss in few hits. I think you might need Eudaemon, which uses p.attack for it though which shouldnt be too hard to get.

I am stuck with p.def/m.def/hp talismans. I find it incredibly stupid that beating the boss and thus progressing at a lot higher speed than otherwise comes down to sheer luck, nothing else matters but getting an attack talisman, which I did not happen to get. I get the boss down to bout 50% till the "enrage buff" wears me down. I am doing my very best to increase my m.attack but due having absolutely no symbiosis level my options are pretty limited on what I can do.

As I am on new server, same as the OP, there isnt exactly way of doing the suggestions so far. We do have some ppl who beat some of the bosses due pulling attack talismans afaik but I dont think its feasible to beat the lords or whatever they are called even so, even if they strip(Dont they get some buffs?). So while I can appreciate the suggestion, its not exactly useful.

Any suggestions on what I can do myself to beat the wulfgar? I spent my 3k whips and 1.5k hoofs today trying to up my m.attack but difference was not much in terms of anything.Should of just waited till some event for them.

My stats are: http://prntscr.com/i2cok8

I have questimated I likely need bout 50k m.attack to beat the wulfgar but no clue how to achieve that. I even "maxed" out my fire resistance with advanced dimensions and pumping every scrystal I had into fire ones - didnt seem to help as much as I would of hoped. My sylph is terrible at bout 65k br but improving it feels pretty slow in terms of actual stats. I doubled its br in a week ór even less than that but 30k isnt exactly much in grand scheme of things. Eudaemon isnt strong but not horrible either imo, upgrading that is gonna take a while too so I doubt thats a fast way of achieving what I want.

Comment

Don't forget that your dragonchant form get a % of your regular class stats, so keep working on your normal toon and you will eventually manage to beat the wolf.
                  Have a wonderful day

Comment

lol aving trouble with reaper in demon void the dam mod hits hard 2 mill bleed reflect aswell this mob been boosted hell of alot

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                      lol aving trouble with reaper in demon void the dam mod hits hard 2 mill bleed reflect aswell this mob been boosted hell of alot
                      That's the hardest boss in all the maps.

Only other boss you'll need to worry about is the dragon in immortal pass - it's bleed makes all the others you've seen in the past pale in comparison, but once you figure out the trick to deal with it, he's easy to beat.

Comment

have the same problem on new server have pdef block and hp and cant kill 1st boss
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 9baaarz View Post
                          [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-tempid":"temp_155669_1516716166122_708"**[/ATTACH] have the same problem on new server have pdef block and hp and cant kill 1st boss
                          So I finally beat the boss on Monday. and here are the things I think might help.

Ignore your basic gear - Dont invest much on it as due low symbiosis levels you arent getting much out of it.

Astrals are your friends - I`d say this is the place where most of your gold should go into. The stats arent great gold/stat ratio but still better than putting it on gear upgrades.

Mounts & tattoos are also helpful, hard to get massive boosts from those fast though w/o spending massively. Yet a good thing to look into.

Stack up expert/intermediate dimensions, depending on your ability to get expert dimensions. Best case scenario you stack 3 expert dimensions of your sylphs type at the same time, this should land you battle protection of -50% or so towards wulfgar. While building this stack in your bank, use the other dimensions to build up your stack of crystals - You want 6 as highly leveled elemental crystals you can get to maximize your battle protection.

Battle Oracle with Suntoria is amazing. You can get other heals on it too but Suntoria, level 4 if possible, is a lot of sustain. It will not keep you topped up but it will allow you to last a lot longer if and when you dont take too much damage. It also has damnation amp, which is great.

You will not kill the wulfgar before it enrages, its just a fact w/o attack talisman. As such, make sure you can take its hits for pretty long period of time. This can be achieved with stats and the 2 astrals which are your friends, Enhanced Guardian Angel & Refined Goddess Blessing as wulfgar does hit a lot of critical strikes for some reason.

Other advice I can give you to is to build your character up in every way you can think of - it all adds up. Also, your attack is so low I dont think you can beat wulfgar no matter what you do till you up it a bit. I think I had 35k or so m.att when I finally killed wulfgar using stat bonus scrolls.

But I gotta run to bus stop so if you have questions, ask them and I`ll do my best to answer them. I mention this as I may have forgotten some obvious things in this rush to reply, clock moves faster than I`d hope it to do.

Comment

yeah i must be doing something wrong.

strength = 2392
                            defense = 3563
                            intellect = 3888
                            endurance = 3184
                            charisma = 3184
                            intensity = 1906
                            tenacity = 846
                            PACK = 21034
                            PDEF = 168845
                            MACK = 43276
                            MDEF = 31390
                            CRIT = 19141
                            penetration = 1079
                            block = 19753
                            HP = 256879
                            troops = 2900
                            influence = 301

im seeing examples of others beating this ****** with some of those stats lower than mine. if not all of them. what am i doing wrong to STILL not killing the bastard? its driving me crazy. my eudaemon is the wind ranger so its not the one with healing. that was a fault of mine. didnt use the battle oracle cause as a healer myself being a mage i wanted something that could balance with me against knights and archers for PVP. didnt realize i wouldnt have my healing skills with dragon chant. trying to get my battle oracle up now but its no where near strong enough yet. it cant ugh. this is pissing me off.

Comment

try it with Thor if ya have that merged sylph get the delphics as skills and play with the titans to see what goes best and as last use scrolls/potions
                              and as mage skip the hp and go to pdef/matk/mdef/and crit as gems or combined gems

if still not able then just get stronger goes fast enough till a certain amount of br

and yes to gain better talismans see if there players on the server group ya on who do make it to final map and if there is a rift schedule for stripped players so rift runs can be done
                              Last edited by theghosthimself; 06-26-2018, 09:04 AM.
                              Theonlyghost
                              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                              Server : S122 US-East
                              Guild : Fenix
                              Class : Mage
                              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
                              X