Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

This game is fun, Ive been addicted to it since I started a few weeks ago but as a new player I see quite a few seemingly simple things that need fixed.

1) Descripitions. The explanation of what things do or how to do things is really poor, I dont know where this game was created at but it feels to me like it was hastily translated to english by someone who doesnt even speak it all that well.

When a new skill, for example mounts, opens up you need to have a quick walkthrough of all the things you would need to know about your mount, how you level up your stable, what mount and dismount does, what the skills do etc...

Go through every area of the game and make it more user friendly and more people would stick around longer.

2) Calender. How about since this is a cash centered game put on the calender that is already in the game what promotions are coming up, sales and the items that will be going on sale so that the people that are wanting to buy things can plan.

Nothing will make a cash shopper more mad than spending a bunch of money and then the next day the item he just paid full price for goes on sale. Buy one get one free promotions would make you a lot more money than the way you are doing

things now.
    Last edited by R27003291; 01-06-2013, 03:59 PM.

This game only encourages big guild to grow bigger...
    I pay so much money for this game and try to build a guild, but the way this game is designed, I will never be able to make my own guild. So sad....
    Why don't they just let more guilds to have guild battle so we can all get insignia? what's the point if the bigger just getting bigger?
    Who cares for those who actually pay for this game?

Comment

Working...
    X