noob idiot devs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob idiot devs

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	1 Size:	767.4 KB ID:	1944701

wow old endless abyss lv17 used to be 17 balens or bound balens that's 1 balen per lv

since it was bugged instead of 17 balens it took 80 balens

made a complaint ticket said would be fixed for maintenance

wow way to go a bunch of idiots now to speed up endless abyss to lv17 its costing 80 balens

wow not realy a fix just dam lazy not to fix it so now ur robbing ppl of cash

before any 1 says it always was 80 balens it wasn't

1: before patch was always 17 balens and took 17 balens to get to lv17

2: if it wasn't 17 balens to reach lv17 and infact 80 balens why did the devs give me balens back

(((( their first words would of been was sorry its 80 balens and the text is wrong in the ticket response but they gave me balens back due to this error ))))
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-18-2018, 04:48 AM.

It certainly was cheaper. This is just a scam, the amount of (bound)balens it takes got raised so this is just another cashgrab.
    Disgusted with this kind of behaviour, Endless Abyss was one i always sped up but guess what, will not do this again. Before this "fix" it also cost more BB's than mentioned so i lost BB's but they didn't fixed as promised.

Idiots. 80 BB's to speed up a blitz of just over 12 mins, these devs are insane. Catacombs (all three) = 25+15+15, Endless Abyss = 80 Time Vortex = 5 wich makes a total of 135 BB's just for speeding up these blitzes. And there is Sylph Expedition wich was expensive to speed up since it came out. For me speeding up all blitzes would cost 315 BB's, no way that i do that. Click blitz and time to do other things.

Blitzing has become pure nonsense. Blitz, wait 45 mins, nex blitz, 15 mins, and another one, 15 mins. Sylph Expedition, 41 mins, Endless Abyss 12 mins, Time vortex, 10 mins. That's 138 mins of blitzing. 138 mins you can do nothing other than wait (or pull out your wallet). And the worst thing is, if you want to do all blitzes per day you need to sit close to your PC so you can start the next one.

And then the time it takes to do the rest of the game, yeah, these devs think that we have no life, work or other things than sit in front of a waitinggame.

Patchnote
    2. Fixed the issue where the Balens consumption amounts were incorrectly displayed when blitzing Endless Abyss.

Stick that where the sun doesn't shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
      It certainly was cheaper. This is just a scam, the amount of (bound)balens it takes got raised so this is just another cashgrab.
      Disgusted with this kind of behaviour, Endless Abyss was one i always sped up but guess what, will not do this again. Before this "fix" it also cost more BB's than mentioned so i lost BB's but they didn't fixed as promised.

Idiots. 80 BB's to speed up a blitz of just over 12 mins, these devs are insane. Catacombs (all three) = 25+15+15, Endless Abyss = 80 Time Vortex = 5 wich makes a total of 135 BB's just for speeding up these blitzes. And there is Sylph Expedition wich was expensive to speed up since it came out. For me speeding up all blitzes would cost 315 BB's, no way that i do that. Click blitz and time to do other things.

Blitzing has become pure nonsense. Blitz, wait 45 mins, nex blitz, 15 mins, and another one, 15 mins. Sylph Expedition, 41 mins, Endless Abyss 12 mins, Time vortex, 10 mins. That's 138 mins of blitzing. 138 mins you can do nothing other than wait (or pull out your wallet). And the worst thing is, if you want to do all blitzes per day you need to sit close to your PC so you can start the next one.

And then the time it takes to do the rest of the game, yeah, these devs think that we have no life, work or other things than sit in front of a waitinggame.

[/B]

Stick that where the sun doesn't shine.
      I would have to agree with the blitzing part. Right now we got tons to blitz each day, costing some 25+50+15+15+5+15+30 = 155 minutes for an average player, which is more than the amount of time they spend doing dungeons and timed events. What's worse, there is no way to batch them in one job, and your blitz is stopped without any stamina returned if there's a server shutdown, so you can't just start the batch, go to work or sleep and return to pick up the rewards afterwards. I'd not ask for a new 'batch' feature or free instant blitz for all, but I think it fair to ask for a shorter blitz time. For example, right now blitzing is 5 minutes per round for solo campaigns and 30 seconds per level for all other places. It'd be fair to cut it down to 1 minute per round for solo campaigns and 6 seconds per level for all other places.

Same thing goes for sylph arena CDs and henna lab raid CDs. Right now sylph arena CD is 5 minutes and henna lab raid CD is 30 minutes. Neither place is realistic for a player of average activity level if event requires 10 sylph arena or 5 henna lab raids. And newer players would still need the sylph equipment shards. It'd be fair to cut the CD down to 1 minute for sylph arena and 6 minutes for henna lab.

I understand there might be people who'd quit VIP for the shorter CDs, but the greater purpose of VIP is honor loss reduction and some extra perks that can't be gained elsewhere, and auto capture and extra EXP if they have not maxed astrals and knighthood level. Similarly, Spirit Covenant offers far more perks than instant blitzing. If people are using it, instant blitzing is unlikely the only purpose for which they buy SC. And, after all, neither is expensive comparing to the other things cashers have to pay to stay ahead of everyone else.
      Last edited by wtfarmers; 01-19-2018, 01:52 AM.

Comment

next they say buy spirit conver if you don't want to use balens to speed up ! but why should I what benefits does it give to a max lv80 player

Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap224.png
Views:	1
Size:	324.4 KB
ID:	1944836

lets take a look at it shall we

1: free blitz ( DONT USE GOLD ) well this is not even worth it gold is in game everywhere you can get loads of gold so wasting a few thousand is acceptable

2:lord of time (DONT USE BALENS ) yes very helpful early in game life if you need to save balens to buy stuff

3:Auto farm ( 18 crops ) do you realy need to auto your farm takes few secs to collect manual

4: monster radar ( FIND BOSSES IN WILDS ) a complete joke aving this the maps are so small they are easier to find without this

5: circuit master ( AUTO EXCEPTS NEW QUEST ) well most ppl do 5 for devo only new players will do the whole 200

6:bounty helper ( AUTO COMPLETE ) well again only need 5 for devo good for new players who need gold etc from this

7: warriors call ( STATS BOOST ) wow realy no good for lv80 30 mill + player good for low new players

8: skill master ( AUTO REST ) once you ave your skills and talents the right way at your liking this is no good and a waste

9: boss attack ( Run AUTO TO WORLD BOSS ) this is utter rubbish who needs this wb is over in few secs

10: arch auto path ( AUTO RUN TO SPOT TO DIG ) yes nice for some player ppl who maxed their digging well 15 mins to click the arrow direction is ok in my eyes

a lot of ppl gave up buying vip and spirit conver due to not beneficial for them

yes I agree a lot of time is due to blitzing and yes some ppl ave spirit conver to do this

but my argument is the speed up for endless abyss to get to lv17 was 17 balens as the bug took away the wrong amount instead of fixing this they just changed description its need resetting back to the original price

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          but my argument is the speed up for endless abyss to get to lv17 was 17 balens as the bug took away the wrong amount instead of fixing this they just changed description its need resetting back to the original price
          You being given balens back does not mean the displayed amount was the correct amount. The price was adjusted and they forgot to adjust the display. They were in the wrong, and you got refunded, probably because you were the first to report it.

Your feedback is noted.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            You being given balens back does not mean the displayed amount was the correct amount. The price was adjusted and they forgot to adjust the display. They were in the wrong, and you got refunded, probably because you were the first to report it.

Your feedback is noted.
            refunded for the 1 ticket 46 balens not for the wrong amount since patch and after ticket was sent

what about the refund before ticket since patch launch and the 4 days after ticket was done no compo for this act of stealing

do you realy want me to place ere what he told me in the ticket on the other balens from endless abyss speed ups will not look good in ur dept wouldn't it

reply from ticket 1

CRM Serena replied:
            Dear player,
            Since you are aware of the bug and the fix date of it, we are sorry to tell you that if you still decide to keep using bound balens to speed up the process, we are no longer able to compensate your future loss.
            Thank you for your understanding.
            -The R2Games Team

reply from ticket 2 after I sent my remarks

CRM Serena replied:
            Dear player,
            Due to technical difficulties, we have to wait for the weekly maintenance for the bug to be fixed.
            We will send a request for compensation, and please be patient in the meantime.
            -The R2Games Team

SO STILL WAITING FOR COMPO FROM date of patch launch till 4 days after my original ticket

because before patch I was paying 17 balens to speed up endless abyss to lv17 and it took 17 balens from me after patch they altered the price but forgot the description so they messed up

NOW YOUR FEEDBACK IS NOTED
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-19-2018, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X