one question on astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one question on astrals

well basically im putting allllll my time on astrals i stock up on gold seeds and put alllll the profits to level my astrals in hopes of maxing em i have the patience to endure but my concern is WHEN i have alot of high level astrals will i be accused of cheating?????

Click image for larger version

Name:	char1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	587.6 KB
ID:	1734080

this is my astrals right now

Click image for larger version

Name:	char2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	1734081

as i said i invest in seeds since i dont pay to play(takes a hell lot of time this way)

im just trying to show that im, in a clean way lvling my character's astrals, i would hate if all my hard work goes to waste
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

If you aren't cheating you won't get banned. If they report you, the staff will see you didn't cheat.

Comment

I have higher astrals than you, and I'm not worried.
      Why? Because if you've never used cheats/hacks/exploits, your character will be safe.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Exactly if you dont cheat you will be fine.
        CRCSUX
        Knight
        S50

Comment

fishy... haha it says at least 10 characters. with those seeds it sealed your faith

Comment

lvl 6 astral with character lvl < 40 ??? are you sure ? i doubt it

Comment

To get to level 6, you need 28800 astral points.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by clynxz View Post
                lvl 6 astral with character lvl < 40 ??? are you sure ? i doubt it
                it is very possible when the only thing you focus on is farming and astral
                having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

One thing i'm wondering is that why is your inventory in page 2 already? I needs vast amount of vouchers to unlock those slots...
                  Anyways, as long as you do not cheat, I believe you will not be in trouble.
                  If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                  -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Solo Dungeons at lower levels and using the mystery box as well as the treasure chests the bronze give 40 Vs the silver give 80 and the gold give 150 and the mystery give 80Vs as well so just stock up on the vouchers and youll be fine. im up to page 3 on my char already and i have only a level 25

Comment

Why would you bother opening so many slots? I am about halfway down page 2 as a level 57 and don't really need more. Much rather spend my vouchers on world boss, and the occasional rune. Also investing in upgrading your farm is a good idea.

Comment

u look like a some random char to me lol then i see lvl6 orange astral on lvl 40 anyone will be suspicious that's normal.. but if u really clean u don't nid worry they can check it

anyway.. that page 2 is possible maybe he stock lvl or so lucky always get voucher on mystery box.. o.o

Comment

Working...
                        X