Guild shop purchase limits for eudaemon gear items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild shop purchase limits for eudaemon gear items

First off, thanks the dev for raising the guild shop old items purchase limits, and thanks for adding the new items in this maintenance.

I noticed some eudaemon gear items have a purchase limit of 10, which is a very tiny number.
    And regular mahra/sepulcrum and the advanced version are the same price.
    Just wondering if this is intended?
    Would it be possible to raise the 10 per day limit?
    And lower the price for the regular version?

Edit:

As you could see, the limit for white iron, turquoise and blue crystaloid is 10, while the limit for their refinement counterparts is 100.
    Although unlikely, limit 10 might have been a typo of limit 100. And yes it would be better if the limit is 100 instead of 10.
    Not a big deal. Just wondering about it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GS2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	1944890
    Last edited by wtfarmers; 01-19-2018, 11:26 AM.

Peeps complaining allready on free shyzz, Gheesh....Would have thought atleast 3 days of peace before someone wanted more.

yes.
    no.
    no.

The new items added are more of a token gesture rather than a usefull update. New items added to G.Shop can be found in abundance elsewhere in game so no need to raise limits just yet bc some of those items are still available in shop for b & bb too.

9999 limit on dev potions +1
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 01-19-2018, 03:52 AM.
    DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Wouldn't call this 'complain'. More like, 'wondering' or 'discussion'.

Some loyal ones do have millions of contributions available.
      Would be good if they could buy something they can use now.
      No big deal if not. They are giving their gold to their guild, and would continue to do it regardless.

Advanced mahra and sepulcrums are harder to get from other sources.
      That was why we were a little surprised to see they have the same price in guild shop.
      But no issues with it.

And I'd assume you aren't a dev coz devs don't read forums :P

PS. I edited the first post to elaborate more.
      Last edited by wtfarmers; 01-19-2018, 11:26 AM.

Comment

The additional items on guild shop are a good thing for me and the purchase limits are fine as well (making it more than that kinda disrupts balance, making it too easy in my opinion, and there's no challenge in that).

Sometimes, I just don't understand why people tend to bicker about this game so much. This is easily one of the most generous game I have encountered. Tons of premium items are always being given via online rewards and hot events, making even noncashers catch up to the game very quickly. I used to play crystal saga and there, you have to farm everything the hard way, almost nothing is being given out in noncasher events, you want to get strong, then either spend insane amounts or farm for insane amounts of time that can easily take months or even years. You farm stuff here as well in wartune, yes, but it is easier here as the game itself is quite generous (just take the halloween and christmas events we had last year).

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
          First off, thanks the dev for raising the guild shop old items purchase limits, and thanks for adding the new items in this maintenance.

I noticed some eudaemon gear items have a purchase limit of 10, which is a very tiny number.
          And regular mahra/sepulcrum and the advanced version are the same price.
          Just wondering if this is intended?
          Would it be possible to raise the 10 per day limit?
          And lower the price for the regular version?

Edit:

As you could see, the limit for white iron, turquoise and blue crystaloid is 10, while the limit for their refinement counterparts is 100.
          Although unlikely, limit 10 might have been a typo of limit 100. And yes it would be better if the limit is 100 instead of 10.
          Not a big deal. Just wondering about it.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1944890**[/ATTACH]
          Well for those White Iron, Turquoise & Blue Crystaloid. It's fine limited purchase in Guild Shop, cause you still can get them from Eudaemon War Weekly MPD (in Eudaemon War best to go in Hell to getGolden Sand) & other place daily Bounty Targets (Attacking Wanted Poster Monster to get those Rewards to, not just those item even Red Copper & Blood of Zeus). There other place you can get more
          So in Guild Shop is just extra little amount thats all. I still get them anyway doesnt matter how many amount cause those item best to use on Event but you not using them in event just your normal way upgrading your gear & not involve in event well thats different. lol All those Materials I just collect them and wait til event when the time is right to use them. If you a free player
          Last edited by ANIME1988; 01-19-2018, 04:38 PM.
          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
          Character: Mage
          Class: Knighthood
          level: 80
          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
            Advanced mahra and sepulcrums are harder to get from other sources..

Some loyal ones do have millions of contributions available.
            1k adv marha/specs a week is achievable, i woud'nt say its that hard
            I've a tonne on contri too, but i also have tonnes of eudie materials that i do not have a use for, Ive no intention in upgrading all 10 eudies and all willpowers in this games lifetime, or what is left of it. so increasing limit is usless to a high % of ppl at a guess.
            Last edited by Freddypainter; 01-19-2018, 07:36 PM.
            DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Getting my questions through the ticketing system.
              Not sure if they'd even read it before copying an answer back XD
              But that's possibly the only route for now.

Comment

Frankly speaking, none of them actually need any of those items (other than making redundant pieces). But some still contribute millions each day without spending them on anything other than dimension chests. It makes me feel bad if they don't get back anything on a day when they have to kick themselves out for inventory. In the good old days without purchase limit, they could grab a pile of lvl9 luck stones for voyage if such an emergency shall arise. But now it hasn't been easy. To keep 2 extra pages of time vault it's hard to ask anyone to save their gold. But it's also hard if they've got nothing useful to spend on. It feels like I'm asking them to waste their gold for nothing. They did tell me they are paying for the extra 2 vault pages so that's not nothing. But still, I'd rather they have zero unused contributions when they are kicked. It also helps keep track of people and avoid kicking the wrong ones. Or, it may be time to transfer the g m out LOL

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                1k adv marha/specs a week is achievable, i woud'nt say its that hard
                I've a tonne on contri too, but i also have tonnes of eudie materials that i do not have a use for, Ive no intention in upgrading all 10 eudies and all willpowers in this games lifetime, or what is left of it. so increasing limit is usless to a high % of ppl at a guess.

Comment

Well, from me, I would rather see the limits be gone because I don't see a point in having such in place if people have enough currency to spend on. Older servers might not feel such a drain since they got everything to not have a need to purchase anything ever from the guild shop. However, there are some places (new servers) and players (who are new) that often rely in a mass purchase from the guild shop to get anywhere. Myself, I enjoy the added following: scrolls (used to be in Eud Arena until they changed it) and sylph based items (since Sylph Expedition, Sky Trail, or goat farming doesn't really give enough of them at a good pace).
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                  X