Compliments and Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compliments and Suggestions

First and foremost, I'd like to say thank you for an epic game. I've played many games of this genre, and this is the first to get me completely hooked. Well done.

Now, down to business. Multi-player dungeons and the corresponding PvE sets (the level 20/30/40/50/60 synthesis sets): As of now, pretty much any player in the game will tell you that the PvP sets outshine the PvE sets in almost every situation, especially given the difficulty of obtaining a PvE set vs a PvP set. I think one of two simple solutions is in order to make these sets a viable option, without even changing the stats on them.

First off, being capped at 3 multi-dungeons a day (while completely understandable, so you can't just abuse the insane exp gain from them) makes it so only the luckiest of players will ever complete a set in a reasonable amount of time. Your average player will be within 2 levels of their next set before they can ever get their hands on a full PvE set, and will have already completed the corresponding PvP set, unless you plan on stalling your exp gain. To solve this, and make the sets obtainable in a reasonable amount of time one of the following two solutions should be implemented into the game.

Solution 1: The "It's hardly even a change" solution. Let the set pieces drop 1 dungeon earlier. This will allow you to "bank" the set pieces, and have them ready for when you do hit the proper level, just like you can do with the PvP sets.

Solution 2: The "Ok we can farm multi-dungeons past 3 for reduced rewards" solution. Allow people to join Multi-Player dungeons past 3 per day, and cap every reward except the card flip at the end. This method does not change the current exp/daru/etc. ammount that you can earn, at least not much, but will allow people to farm the multi-player dungeons for set pieces, soul crystals, Crystaloids, and refinement crystals.

Either of the above two solutions would allow players to achieve a PvE set while it is still useful, instead of letting them sit there as wasted dungeon rewards.

Thank you for your time,
    McPants

Originally posted by McPants View Post
    First and foremost, I'd like to say thank you for an epic game. I've played many games of this genre, and this is the first to get me completely hooked. Well done.

Now, down to business. Multi-player dungeons and the corresponding PvE sets (the level 20/30/40/50/60 synthesis sets): As of now, pretty much any player in the game will tell you that the PvP sets outshine the PvE sets in almost every situation, especially given the difficulty of obtaining a PvE set vs a PvP set. I think one of two simple solutions is in order to make these sets a viable option, without even changing the stats on them.

First off, being capped at 3 multi-dungeons a day (while completely understandable, so you can't just abuse the insane exp gain from them) makes it so only the luckiest of players will ever complete a set in a reasonable amount of time. Your average player will be within 2 levels of their next set before they can ever get their hands on a full PvE set, and will have already completed the corresponding PvP set, unless you plan on stalling your exp gain. To solve this, and make the sets obtainable in a reasonable amount of time one of the following two solutions should be implemented into the game.

Solution 1: The "It's hardly even a change" solution. Let the set pieces drop 1 dungeon earlier. This will allow you to "bank" the set pieces, and have them ready for when you do hit the proper level, just like you can do with the PvP sets.

Solution 2: The "Ok we can farm multi-dungeons past 3 for reduced rewards" solution. Allow people to join Multi-Player dungeons past 3 per day, and cap every reward except the card flip at the end. This method does not change the current exp/daru/etc. ammount that you can earn, at least not much, but will allow people to farm the multi-player dungeons for set pieces, soul crystals, Crystaloids, and refinement crystals.

Either of the above two solutions would allow players to achieve a PvE set while it is still useful, instead of letting them sit there as wasted dungeon rewards.

Thank you for your time,
    McPants
    Good comments but maybe I would like to shed a bit of light on the situation.

The content is being released really slowly -- this is a game in development. So do expect contents to be released, albeit slowly. However, your leveling is going normally. If you obtain the sets earlier and you become level 70 in no time (meaning 3-4 months), then you run out of things to do. What would you do then? Come to forums and whine and tell developers to hurry up, right?

Their solution to this is to make items harder to obtain, thus giving you things to do WHILE waiting for their content releases. This is in fact a method for them to buy time.

Understand that this is a game in development and you may have to wait for more things to do/quests, etc. Meanwhile, enjoy the grinding while waiting.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Good comments but maybe I would like to shed a bit of light on the situation.

The content is being released really slowly -- this is a game in development. So do expect contents to be released, albeit slowly. However, your leveling is going normally. If you obtain the sets earlier and you become level 70 in no time (meaning 3-4 months), then you run out of things to do. What would you do then? Come to forums and whine and tell developers to hurry up, right?

Their solution to this is to make items harder to obtain, thus giving you things to do WHILE waiting for their content releases. This is in fact a method for them to buy time.

Understand that this is a game in development and you may have to wait for more things to do/quests, etc. Meanwhile, enjoy the grinding while waiting.
      agreed on what u said, but i do think that they should make it able for u to grind the mp of ur lvl for materials after u have already used up ur tries.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
        agreed on what u said, but i do think that they should make it able for u to grind the mp of ur lvl for materials after u have already used up ur tries.
        They wanted a more "level playing field", so as to speak.
        If you can play the game 24 hours a day, you would be able to advance faster than those who can play for 4 hours a day.
        They don't want that.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

well condor i have just one question

then why double the EXP in MPD and reduce the attempts but then not change the drops?

are they trying to make u lvl up way to fast?

PS: Yes i do know talent takes some massive amount of EXP
          Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 01-07-2013, 01:51 AM.
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X