• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue pouch exchange

Blue pouch exchange
    yes an event that lasts or will be going on for 12 more days
    but can you get anymore crown chests from it no
    it doesnt say its a once only, a one time exchange for items
    so unless youve got loads of money to spend your chances of getting 1500 blue pouches for the mount is a non starter
    so what a stupid event brought to us by truely stupid people of r2 and 7 road
    idiots

yeah an event that last for ages and good prizes in luck exchange also but only a 1 time deal exchange,
    they know some of us have pages of materials that's saved up and would ave loads of chests from this

ive seen ppl get the mount from luck exchange using the first 280 event chests lucky them maybe their luck ratio in their account is very high

well mine on the other hand used 280 glad for smelt and talent stones etc but no mount no biggy as I never win any mounts ever in luck exchange since the luck exchange was invented so this gives me the reason that r2 or devs ave my luck ratio percentage very low which I know they can altar on each player

yes you need to be very wealthy to buy for the 1500 blue pouches if you want that mount in the hot events

I wouldn't say it was a stupid event it would say it wasn't thought out properly

Comment

I didn't get the mount too but tons of other goodies. I hope to see an event like this next month.

Comment

The mount is ridiculously far out of reach, but the other stuff is pretty good. 5 polishing orbs per blue pouch, when you can expect somewhere around 60-80 of them doing the free exchanges is not bad at all, considering the majority of those resources are junk to long-term players, and even newer players should have plenty of at least a few of those.

Don't focus on the things you'll never get, look at what you will get (and for free), and you'll see this is a great event they should keep repeating.

Comment

Originally posted by R210859511 View Post
          Blue pouch exchange
          yes an event that lasts or will be going on for 12 more days
          but can you get anymore crown chests from it no
          it doesnt say its a once only, a one time exchange for items
          so unless youve got loads of money to spend your chances of getting 1500 blue pouches for the mount is a non starter
          so what a stupid event brought to us by truely stupid people of r2 and 7 road
          idiots
          why call them stupid for trying to make money?? ok it's not suited for you but maybe some players out there will recharge enough to have that mount. By your account the devs should make every event items so cheap that every non-casher could get it? It's like asking Ferrari or porche to drop their price on the range of a honda civic because u cant buy 1. Do you see my point? ok you are not a big casher but some are and R2 is a bisness btw...free game and they do try to make money. I agree they sometime exagerate but they cant go around making prices to please..sry to be rude but..every whiner who wants everything free because they cant or wont spend in-game

Comment

Funny on how you say that while using a Ferrari vs a Honda Civic as an example. Although, I do wish they can group PVP matches/fights in that same aspect instead of having those Ferraris racing on the same track as the Hondas. But, hey, that's none of my business.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X