lvl 1-3 gem randimizers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 1-3 gem randimizers

so what are the chances of opening 6 lvl 1-3 gem randomizes pack, and getting 6 lvl 1 gems?

Click image for larger version

Name:	6 lvl 1 gems.png
Views:	1
Size:	231.8 KB
ID:	1734082

think of it this way.. for 10 (extra) balens they are highly unlikely to make it easy (for anyone) to gain lv2-3 gems

you paid 60 balens you gained 6x lv1 gems, anything more than that would of been be a bonus for you

just don't expect too much
    Last edited by R21114127; 01-07-2013, 12:56 AM.

Comment

I traded my christmas shards for 3-5 gem boxes (about 20 of them). I got ALL level 3 gems.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        I traded my christmas shards for 3-5 gem boxes (about 20 of them). I got ALL level 3 gems.
        lol, although i didnt exchange as many as u did, all the ones i exchanged were also lvl 3 gems.

Comment

I traded just once and got a level 4 gem so um...yeah i guess im lucky

Comment

YES,you traded for lvl 3-5 and you got lvl 3,which is minimum
            HE traded for lvl 1-3 and he got lvl 1,which is minimum
            So,basicaly both lost here,R2 won.

Comment

level 1 gems: 95%
              level 2 gems: 4%
              level 3 gems: 1%

Just my speculations. But hey, they are still "right" in the court of law when they say you could win levels 1-3 gems.

PS: CondorHero. Yup thats what happened to me too. the lvl3-5gem boxes. NEVER level 4 or level 5 gems.

Comment

The 1 % chance is really ridiculous lol (if true)

Comment

One way or another it's cheaper than buying level 2 gems in shop.
                  Level 2 gem is 85 balens and here we have, in most cases, 3 * level 1 gem for 10 balens.

Comment

I got a lvl 3 out of my first box, didnt matter to me or not tho cause i was going to buy socketing rods ahead of time, +3 gems is a little bonus.

also i made up the extra 10 balens off videos.

Comment

haha i trade like more than 300(i guess is more than 300 ) of them,more until i dont remember how many boxs.i got 2 lvl5 gems and 5 lvl4..
                      so good luck lol

Comment

I just bought that pack to see, and out of the 3 lvl 1-3 gems provided with the socketing rod bundle, I got two lvl 1 and one lvl 2 hp gems.

So I guess, it's all about luck.

Cheers!
                        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                        Weak warrior

Comment

traded my 6 3 to 5 gems i got 4 lvl 5's 1 lvl 4 and 1 lvl 3 so that makes me super lucky

Comment

i opened 30 level 1-3 gem packs in a row, 1 of them level 3, 6 of them level 2, the rest is level 1...lol
                            I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

Working...
                            X