Keep bringin the real life story :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep bringin the real life story :(

I see every day you post some discounts on "special packages" , i dont really know is that a "who has more cash will win game" or what, this game in my opinion should be a escape from the reality, if my life would be a fairytail i wouldnt play this game.

Now why am i writing this? I have a couple or guild mates and they started to play a week before me maybe i am a level 49 they are level 60+ , why, i tell you why, they have a real money which gives them the power to level up faster, buy better weapons and what not, you just keep bring in the real life factors all the time with your little special packages with a discount for rich people, i live in a country where people work for 400euros monthly and i cant spend all my cash on the game and i believe there are many players who are just like me.

Cause its a suggestion and feedback forum i will give you a feedback first : youre game suck right now and its kind of "all about the money" and if its stay like that soon i will quit for sure and i think many people wil do that also cause they have no chance against the balenor squad.

Now the suggestion : if you want your game to be balanced out between the rich and poor people and if you would be so rightful and you want to give a fighting chance to poor people also then you should check how much time the real players are spending on the game and after that reward them somehow, give us more experience quests, give us a more chance to make more gold more balens , daru and other stuff in return for our time spent here.

How to avoid the someone to missuse the time spent on game, you can give people more thing to do and the time will be counted only if the do something but they will not be rewarded for afk and thats how i imagine a fair play, why do we need to play a real life story in the game also, dont mess up our fantasy please, thanks and i hope you do something about it.

Hello,

I sort of agree with you on the money part. However, this game IS about money, unfortunately. This is the same for most F2P, but P2W games.
    If you would like a one-off payment type of games, go for games like Diablo 3, or Starcraft 2. You pay once and play forever for free.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yeah but maybe they should change the name of the game to "lets see who has more money" ,unfortunately i made a mistake, but anyhow its never to late to quit.

Comment

instead of seeing who has more money, they should offer more enriching events that ALL players can participate in and not just the cash player. yes, the game is about money, but there are already so many options that a cash player can go for that F2P players should be given a chance, because without BOTH sides (P2P and F2P) this game would overall suck.

Comment

You are right and i agree R23920949 they should make a balance between cash and free players with a simple experience conversion like this :

Cash players : they already having it balens = experience (level 9 vip and other goodies)
          Free players : we have nothing but we could have time spent on game + more quests = more experience

This way the free players could be rewarded with a conversion of spending time and doing some quests or i dont know what (this way you can filter out the turned on computer and afk but the player is here) and this could give a chance to free players also.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Great_One View Post
            You are right and i agree R23920949 they should make a balance between cash and free players with a simple experience conversion like this :

Cash players : they already having it balens = experience (level 9 vip and other goodies)
            Free players : we have nothing but we could have time spent on game + more quests = more experience

This way the free players could be rewarded with a conversion of spending time and doing some quests or i dont know what (this way you can filter out the turned on computer and afk but the player is here) and this could give a chance to free players also.
            While this sounds good it would mean less money for R2games.
            Some cash players will think "hey I dont need balens if I spend some extra time doing this and that"
            CRCSUX
            Knight
            S50

Comment

Yeah, but not all cash players have time and some of the free players gonna get some fresh will and they will start to play with some cash also when they see they have a chance.

Comment

If I have a lot of time to play, I won't spend a cent.
                Unfortunately, I don't -- this game is too time consuming.

So I'd rather pay some. Because time = money, anyways.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

personally i think that just creating a few balen free servers would do the trick. you all have to realize that those people paying for balens (very much guilty) are the ones that pay so that free players CAN play. If noone balens ect we wouldn't have a game to play. but it is unfair to those that can't afford to balen and as i said maybe if they made some balen free servers for true free players to enjoy would fix the balance for them

Comment

They should do something similar what i said already, they should make some kind of balance between payers and non-payers, as you said without payers the game wouldnt exist, but without non-payers with who would you play the game.
                    So yeah it should be balanced out.

Comment

Query: so what about balenors - who spend all day online? like me? I get both rewards?
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Well i would probably not agree with this thread if the chances were a bit fair on all sides

like lets say socketing rods stay as a casher thing and luck thing but if we get events in which even a free player can get the rods then i would say this game is good but as of right now its not so yea i agree this is a good feedback
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Ok if you are a balenor and you are all day on then you should be rewarded with a big succes which you deserve in a both way ofcourse.

Comment

So if your friends are playing all day and are balenors then this whole thread is pointless because you just agreed they deserve the success they are having.

Comment

The best way to think about this is to take the game easly. Win or lose, so what, you had fun and that's all. Chinese games are designed to instigate people for paying more cash to win. Dont mind it, just get some pvp set and with some luck socketing rods. That's all what you need
                              Player from ArmorGames

Comment

Working...
                              X