My, Oh My

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My, Oh My

The things I had missed when I am out somewhere in the world. Sometimes, I kind of regret peeking into an area (of the forum) only to find problems afoot; whether it was through game performance or just a few people wanting to pick a fight and bringing old news into the mix.

Well, kiddies, this old man is coming back and taking command of his ship and to mingle with the crowd once again. I might be dealt a bad hand (at the hands of R2 in merging the 610 cluster with a cluster that is way beyond anything or anyone), but I have a little time on my hands as phase II of my renovation project is coming towards its end (and yeah, I was ill as well, but the house won't fix itself while I am under the weather, right?) before the spring time comes around.

For those that missed me dearly, I missed you folks as well. For those that don't know me, stick around and you might learn a thing or two about me (might be good, might be bad; just depends how you're up for it). For those that really don't care, well, stay out of the road as I am going through (actually, been known to run people over accidentally just because they came up abruptly).

-Mei
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Well, the good thing is that we won't need to give you any ammo because the forums are scattered with it.

Comment

hey plz came to game I thought u stopped game thats why i am not there anymore. so plz came to game

Comment

LOL Buuurman you know me all too well.

alpering171717 oh don't worry, I will log in soon enough. I am still with the logging each day rhetoric since even with my fast network (yeah, upgraded my old router with an advanced one; Netgear AC-1750), I still feel like I am connected through a dial-up server from R2. Which is going back to what I have been saying the first time around: it's the eleventy-billion sol (analytic) files that are blasting from server side to the player's computer that is slowing people's game play; not to mention the mere fact that I just witnessed some things that were swirling about in the Hot Events Panel (Event Items, Clothing Stones, etc.); I mean, seriously? We needed this because?

And yes, boys and girls, I just got through stuccoing the north side of my house. I am painting it a new color that is far different than the rest in my zone. Prior to that (before the winter break), I had to re-dress and relocate certain cables going into panels (TV, Telephone, etc.) since the last homeowner had them all in a cluster f*expletive*. I might be a stickler for many things, but I am one for when it comes to making my home look good and not something found in a ghetto.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X