Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer Talents Are useless..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer Talents Are useless..

Archer talents are too complicated.. Not even got a passive skill.. Archer now are the weakest character among the 3.. Yeah the only thing that makes archer tough is CASH.. But with out it , its its too weak now especially this talent system have been release.. =(

archer get 1 passive which reduces 5% damage

Comment

Yes make archer have more useful talents. Maybe multi shot add 200% dmg is good.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

All of the 3 job have it i guess.. =(
        Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
        archer get 1 passive which reduces 5% damage

Comment

yeah all 3 jobs have it. also archer talent to reduce rage is only for specific skill. mage can reduce rage for all skills by 50%. a little bit sad to be an archer right now. if i am restarting i might as well go mage

Comment

mage skill was nerfed by someone to -30% not -50% which does little to help a mage

Comment

the true is... arch talent is only good to 60+

Comment

better than nothing , if u dont want it dont lvlup ur talent , btw mage talent seem useless too

and momentum doesnt seem working
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

there are 3 skills i will max, AS one, Holy Seal and the damage deduction one.

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                    better than nothing , if u dont want it dont lvlup ur talent , btw mage talent seem useless too

and momentum doesnt seem working
                    for me, knight talent is not bad, lol,

Originally posted by shadowball2 View Post
                    yeah all 3 jobs have it. also archer talent to reduce rage is only for specific skill. mage can reduce rage for all skills by 50%. a little bit sad to be an archer right now. if i am restarting i might as well go mage
                    same here, if this game can change the job, i will be as mage lol

Comment

I am not impressed with any of the talents really, except damage reduction, which all three classes have anyways...

But that doesn't mean I don't like to stun the hell out of people with Holy Seal in grand Arena and watch them have to stand there and wait for death when there is nothing they can do about it.

We got all sorts of messages from non-S1 people on the first Arena after they rolled it out for us... lol

Other than that, talents seem to be a big "meh"...
                      Last edited by ChieftainRez; 01-10-2013, 04:58 PM. Reason: I cann spel.
                      ChieftainRez
                      Knight
                      VictisHNR
                      [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I'm an archer with 10K patk and 5K MDEF but still can't beat the mage with 8K MATK and 4-5K PDEF without blessing.. so dont spent any money for archer if you dont want any regret..

the good side is you rich.. nothing more..
                        Last edited by R24997963; 01-11-2013, 02:34 AM.

Comment

From what i saw, archer talent is good but they'd chained effect, example like talent "the next skill is crit", you can chain it with use of proper skills, imagine if your next skill is like Deep Freeze ( since it hurts so bad when it crits ) or even Lunatic Fire with crit in all hits ? or Delphic with 100% chance to crit, ?

you need to learn, just dont judge it too early, cheers

Comment

It can be useful if we were able to get the rage, that's the only problem with the archer class, we need to crit to gain rage and a descent rate. I hope they up crit massively just to make us useful and deadly at 60+, because to many times am i just sat there pressing 1 for Arrow Strike to gain rage...

Comment

deep freeze is rage consuming skills.. better use 3 times multyshot with bigger damage and 10 rage and never lost rage in the 2nd level and up..
                              deep freeze only work on a long fight again catta boss not in pvp.. archer only gain 5 rage in each arrow strike which usualy combined with multy shot (to gain a big dps) so it's needs about 15 hits to used it again..
                              now try to calculate again.. 4 hits + 1 blood thirsty to regain your hp and swap the troops... 5 hits to kill the hero.. it's no chance to use this skill in pvp.. you'll die first before you use it..

or using rage rune in each fight..?
                              Last edited by R24997963; 01-11-2013, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X