Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dimensions April Fool jokes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimensions April Fool jokes

Tired of the April Fools joke of finding a rare dimension eye portal and finding either a secret merchant or a street merchant, this is total **, where is the bound balen mines? found these definitions of balen when googled
    balen
    1. (intransitive) to be annoyed, frustrated or fed up
    2. (intransitive) to act up, usually from frustration
    3. balen
    4. (informal) too bad, that sucks
    5. I guess your trying to tell us something seeing these definitions, jokes on us

Live long and prosper.

The eyeballs are a total joke. When you find an eyeball, there should be a mine in it. It's not like an eyeball pops up in every other dimension.

Comment

I agree, there's no point to an eyeball if there's no mine. Better to just lower the rate of the eyeball and then make every one have a mine. It's beyond frustrating to get one with just a merchant, and why do the ones that are empty even exist?

Comment

I stopped being frustrated with this one. Whenever i dive into dims i buy 50 dim-chests in the guild-shop and open basic dims and clear only the first stage. In 1 hour i most of times find 1 balen-mine and the rest of the energy i use to clear an advanced mine. This is enough to do all things for a dimension-event and i end up with will and res-crystals. And the other good thing is that you end up with much ancient-offers.

I don't know how you do mines at this moment but there is a way to get as much goodies from dims as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
          I stopped being frustrated with this one. Whenever i dive into dims i buy 50 dim-chests in the guild-shop and open basic dims and clear only the first stage. In 1 hour i most of times find 1 balen-mine and the rest of the energy i use to clear an advanced mine. This is enough to do all things for a dimension-event and i end up with will and res-crystals. And the other good thing is that you end up with much ancient-offers.

I don't know how you do mines at this moment but there is a way to get as much goodies from dims as you can.
          I do the same thing, just look in first floor of basic and many times I will go through 50+ dims and not find a single eyeball. Just yesterday, I went through 1900 energy looking for a mine and not even a single eyeball.

Comment

Yeah, that happens to me too. I settle for finding 2 mines every few days and that´s about it. For me it still is far more better than the old dims.

Comment

but still i expect when u find a eyeball I want it to contain a bb mine not a merchant or nothing at all as eyeballs are rare so realy should contain only mines

Comment

Buuurman, I think your approach sounds really unique and worth trying. I am going to give it a go. Let's face it, the "old" way is not working, so what have we got to lose. I got an eyeball the other day, and was so freaking ******. It was empty. It's probably been 3 or 4 months since I last saw an eyeball, and I always have all 5 open. Thanks again, will try at my first opportunity and keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

The chance by which an eyeball appears on a mine is rare. If you happen to find one, the chance of finding a mine inside the eyeball is even rarer. Can we have a suggestion forwarded to the devs to just make the eyeball a really rare event, but guarantees a balen mine 100%?

Comment

if you don't find balen mine in the eye ball early on...YOU ARE GURANTEED TO FIND ONE WHEN THE DIMENSION ENERGY IS CLOSE DOWN TO 500-600 .....personal experience...

Comment

Originally posted by fxsignal007 View Post
                      if you don't find balen mine in the eye ball early on...YOU ARE GURANTEED TO FIND ONE WHEN THE DIMENSION ENERGY IS CLOSE DOWN TO 500-600 .....personal experience...
                      Definitely not true. Maybe it gets more likely (doubtful), but absolutely not guaranteed. I went through 60 dims a few days ago with nothing, and several were in the 500-600 energy range.

Also worth noting for those interested in farming: there are only 5 layouts for a level in a given dimension type, and the eyeballs are always in the same spot for each. There are maps around that will help you take shortcuts so you don't need to explore a whole floor. And once you've done enough of them, you'll recognize the patterns pretty quickly. You can average 1 dim per minute if you're focused.

Comment

Working...
                      X