Categorized astral one-click sell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Categorized astral one-click sell

In Astrology there are icons beside w/c. are 1-click capture,1-click collect,and 1-click sell.
    well doing astrology needs luck and patience,...but having those green and blue astrals are somehow useless,specially for high levels...

so for this i recommend that there should be a categorized way of doing 1-click sell
    what i meant to say is that on 1-click sell icon,there should be a small arrow beside it w/c. stands as an option.
    when clicking the arrow,a small window will pop-out and that window,choices will be seen...
    choices are:
    â—™Misfortunes
    â—™Green astrals
    â—™Blue astrals
    (you could add the purple and the orange,,if someone wants to XD)

now,you will see a small box behind the choices,you will just put a check for the astros you wanted to be 1-click sell....if you put a check on the 3 choices i made there and when you do astro and have a lot of greens or blue,and just by clicking 1-click sell!!!woollah !! XD everything is auto sell and gone according to the choices you made XD
    r2's i'm not a full casher....i already approach lvl 60...and still feel left behind...i've been loyal to this game...can you guys gift me a baby wings...cause i cant afford :confused: just send me notifications and i'll pm you my poor character...baby wings will be more than enough...:p...haha shame on me...

would be a great idea, i'm tired of clicking sell for all those greens

Comment

Fantastic idea, I was actually thinking about recommending this earlier!

Comment

its very boring to do astro specially for high lvls....and get green and blue and sell again and again....
        just the same process rolls back....and its kinda losing hope .....and i think what this thread says is the best way to end up that boring way ^^,
        r2's i'm not a full casher....i already approach lvl 60...and still feel left behind...i've been loyal to this game...can you guys gift me a baby wings...cause i cant afford :confused: just send me notifications and i'll pm you my poor character...baby wings will be more than enough...:p...haha shame on me...

Comment

There is another thread on this.

But yes, this is a good idea. So +1
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            There is another thread on this.

But yes, this is a good idea. So +1
            i already read that thread..,,but it was not suggesting something it was more like asking and making what ifs...that thread was not well said XD i know cause ive read it XD

Comment

i read also the other thread of this but waow!!1
              ...this is really good,,,....very well said mr watiti
              yea cause in this game that whats make it boring

ill give you +1
              FILIPINOS ARE GOOD AND KIND
              JUST DON'T MESS WITH THEM
              WE DON'T DIE....WE MULTIPLY...

Comment

+1 Please R2!

Comment

Working...