Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall of fame (sky fail)

well now ..

lets make a list of ppl who not get it and take post under 10 min to rewards and the following events

feel free to add urs

LISTING :
    thekill [R2games-s523] .. 55 min in (after free occupation) .. and for 2 hour since every few min
    Last edited by demoniced; 03-20-2018, 10:12 AM.

Wall of Shame? LOL sure share

Sorry! Kabam-S29 TembaDevon defeated you in Level 6 - Water Realm and occupied the Possession Location. You possessed the location for 2 h 56 m.

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
      Wall of Shame? LOL sure share

Sorry! Kabam-S29 TembaDevon defeated you in Level 6 - Water Realm and occupied the Possession Location. You possessed the location for 2 h 56 m.
      That has happened to me. It really makes me angry, and I also heard something too bout Kabam and R2s...

Comment

Originally posted by kittyboomursin View Post

That has happened to me. It really makes me angry, and I also heard something too bout Kabam and R2s...
        what about kong players they do it too cant be 1 or the other its all platforms that's in the cross server possession

some ppl just need to ave their glasses on and look at timer properly

so ppl don't get blaming kabam and r2 we are not the only ones in the cross server

I have a list of all the ppl that's kicked me before the 1 hr rewards the 3 hr rewards and before the 5 hr rewards the list is too long and then if the list goes up then u get hit more by them

consider that before posting ppls account names will only start a kicking war

Comment

Once again they did it again.... Srly, at least give me my hour ugh.. http://prntscr.com/izkqk7

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

what about kong players they do it too cant be 1 or the other its all platforms that's in the cross server possession

some ppl just need to ave their glasses on and look at timer properly

so ppl don't get blaming kabam and r2 we are not the only ones in the cross server

I have a list of all the ppl that's kicked me before the 1 hr rewards the 3 hr rewards and before the 5 hr rewards the list is too long and then if the list goes up then u get hit more by them

consider that before posting ppls account names will only start a kicking war
            I haven't posted anyone's acct here.

Comment

Originally posted by kittyboomursin View Post

I haven't posted anyone's acct here.
              so what do u call this lol

Once again they did it again.... Srly, at least give me my hour ugh.. http://prntscr.com/izkqk7

Comment

I get kicked every day I just manage to collect 1`x 1hr reward per day if lucky or nothing at all cuz of greedy ppl

but its a pvp I expect it lmao

the stronger just likes kicking cuz they need as many pennents as possible once they maxed them to red then they wont do sky trail ever again

Comment

3 times today post got took times 55 mins.... 57 mins 58 mins *** guys give us a chance to get rewards,

Comment

Sorry! R2Games-S673 Sparticuss defeated you in Level 19 - Electro & Fire Realm and occupied the Possession Location. You possessed the location for 4 h 6 m.
                    Sapphire
                    Mage Lvl.80:
                    BR:
                    106,802,118 Normal Mode
                    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                    Server: S551 GlassMines
                    Guild: Spartans
                    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

R2 S207 Beatrice took post 4hours 52 mins ? R2 S444 Farscape took post 54 mins ??

Comment

R2 Server 51 Babyface takes possession 4 hours and 52 mins

Comment

lol,nothing to be done about it. got a player
                          on our server that will kick people off of the
                          possession of a spot,then they abandon the
                          spot to go kick someone else off of another
                          spot for no apparent reason.(other than being
                          a ********* that is.)

and no,i'm not kicking people,i look for empty
                          spots and if i don't find one i don't bother with it.

Comment

Working...
                          X