Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

how much $ u spend to this game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how much $ u spend to this game?

    i just curious how much $ u spend for this game? can u show ur stat too?

  • #2
    I spent more than 1000 US dollars already

    More than 1000 US dollars already

    Originally posted by harucko View Post
    i just curious how much $ u spend for this game? can u show ur stat too?
    _________________________________

    Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang
    Status: Played since April 21, 2014

    Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax
    Status: Played since Nov 11, 2012

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by harucko View Post
      i just curious how much $ u spend for this game? can u show ur stat too?
      Nothing good can come out of this, LOL
      ☣CAIN☣

      Comment


      • #4
        move on! I had a moment of stupidity >_>.
        Last edited by Smoldering; 01-14-2013, 11:51 AM.
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

        Comment


        • #5
          I spent 1000 US dollars more just because I have well paid full time job, I don't like u kids can play this game all day and all night, so after I finishing work back to home, I spent balents on every possible place just for catching up within 2 hours per day, but I still think I am doing the right way because I earned much more money than I spent while u kids waste whole day on this game.
          _________________________________

          Monkey King [S3] US EAST
          Character Name: Ghang
          Status: Played since April 21, 2014

          Wartune [S67] US EAST
          Character Name: Halifax
          Status: Played since Nov 11, 2012

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
            Nothing good can come out of this, LOL
            Your words came true...
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

            {OuO**

            Comment


            • #7
              that the most stupid thing i ever read in my life!

              Comment


              • #8
                So why you here?

                if the game produce nothing, why you here? waste your time?

                Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                Your words came true...
                _________________________________

                Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                Character Name: Ghang
                Status: Played since April 21, 2014

                Wartune [S67] US EAST
                Character Name: Halifax
                Status: Played since Nov 11, 2012

                Comment


                • #9
                  mad level ?
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

                  "I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R25664847 View Post
                    I spent 1000 US dollars more just because I have well paid full time job, I don't like u kids can play this game all day and all night, so after I finishing work back to home, I spent balents on every possible place just for catching up within 2 hours per day, but I still think I am doing the right way because I earned much more money than I spent while u kids waste whole day on this game.
                    often ppl who play allday allnight n spend a lot of real money talking same, yap?
                    class balance ****
                    cash - noncah balance ****

                    so game ****? - ye

                    dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hmm, I've spent some $100-150 in this game (not including VIP) and my br is around 38k-39k, I'm lvl 61, and I only have 2 or so astrals that affect br.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                        Hmm, I've spent some $100-150 in this game (not including VIP) and my br is around 38k-39k, I'm lvl 61, and I only have 2 or so astrals that affect br.
                        soon 40k br, 55 lvl , 0 real money to r2

                        1-2h at day playing (just arena) last 1 month
                        class balance ****
                        cash - noncah balance ****

                        so game ****? - ye

                        dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Oh boy, a thread to find out who's the dumbest person around here...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                            soon 40k br, 55 lvl , 0 real money to r2

                            1-2h at day playing (just arena) last 1 month
                            you are a good lier XD its impossible to be lvl 55 with 40br without spend money... unless u use cheater to get free balens.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                              Oh boy, a thread to find out who's the dumbest person around here...
                              think same

                              Originally posted by R23021573 View Post
                              you are a good lier XD its impossible to be lvl 55 with 40br without spend money... unless u use to get free balens.
                              yes, some of this two
                              class balance ****
                              cash - noncah balance ****

                              so game ****? - ye

                              dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X