how much $ u spend to this game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
    often ppl who play allday allnight n spend a lot of real money talking same, yap?

different.. so much.. im with 2 hours per day
    permanent ban those hackers!
    to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
    how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Originally posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
      different.. so much.. im with 2 hours per day
      you live in philippine man! how can u get a job that pay that much?, u are not in america.

Comment

money is legal cheat engine.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

i never see a thread "how long each day u spend time on this game ?" lol .. is it bcoz u whiners spend too much time ?

and if there is , that thread will be to figure out ppl with no life D=

deal with it they spend money its their choice , if we dont have money to spend on game or dont want to , act like one ...
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

$130 include VIP from begining i playing. Lv 67 BR 45K full orange astral with no Girlfriend....

Comment

$5 for transporter only :P
              After that, I waste the rest of my ballen for crypt key and no socket (Im nuts, yes)
              For VIP, well~~ someone just bought it for me few days ago, so that didn't count~~
              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
              IGN - Vein

Comment

peopl gonna hate me for this i recharge 300$ per week .. and my server already 3 week .. so I spend 900$ already close to 1000$

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                  soon 40k br, 55 lvl , 0 real money to r2

1-2h at day playing (just arena) last 1 month
                  I find this post to be a lie, 40k br and almost lvl 55? Not even the extreme cashers on s83 have 40k br as yet and they all have 3-4 socket gears wings all gold astro etc, some are 55 and still not at 40k br.

Comment

Originally posted by Costro View Post
                    I find this post to be a lie, 40k br and almost lvl 55? Not even the extreme cashers on s83 have 40k br as yet and they all have 3-4 socket gears wings all gold astro etc, some are 55 and still not at 40k br.
                    Maybe he has been playing for 2 weeks and yes he didnt spend a cent, but maybe used his parent's credit card?
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                      Maybe he has been playing for 2 weeks and yes he didnt spend a cent, but maybe used his parent's credit card?
                      he said he is at near lvl 55 with 40k br and i am saying that is impossible without spending money on the game. The top players on my server 83 even though still fairly new are lvl 55 and 56 and they still dont even brush 40k br.

So id like to see how he did 40k br without spending any cash at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hebihime View Post
                        $130 include VIP from begining i playing. Lv 67 BR 45K full orange astral with no Girlfriend....
                        +1 for originality

Finally someone not whinning, or being rude, with a GOOD sense of humor!

POST MORE Hebihime
                        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                        Weak warrior

Comment

aha im non cashier here. lv 55 now with full orange astral n decent stat but i still proud with it bcoz of my hard work. i do respect for hu spend $ in this game coz they doing
                          hard work 2 to acheive for what they have now. btw as long the game still running then thats fine for me. so have fun guys.

Comment

Ive spent about $700 USD, in the 2 weeks ive been here. lvl 44 BR 20k+ (low because using 35 set, tomorrow I will be in 45 set and have much better BR. closer to 30k I hope.) Had to play catch up. now that im pretty much caught up, I can start working on lvl 5-6 gems... yes all my gear is fully socketed and i do have epic gears too... not bad for 2 weeks playing... just imagine where ill be in 2 months...Muwahahahahah....

Comment

crazy talk!!!

Comment

carry on u will get soon enuf trust on me hehehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X