Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

how much $ u spend to this game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=XxRahRahxX;336398]Ive spent about $700 USD, in the 2 weeks ive been here. lvl 44 BR 20k+ (low because using 35 set, tomorrow I will be in 45 set and have much better BR. closer to 30k I hope.) Had to play catch up. now that im pretty much caught up, I can start working on lvl 5-6 gems... yes all my gear is fully socketed and i do have epic gears too... not bad for 2 weeks playing... just imagine where ill be in 2 months...Muwahahahahah....[/Q

in 2 month u alredy lv 70+ i guess if u continuesly spend $ huhu

Comment

I spend about maybe $100 US. mostly sockets for 55 set and crypt keys. and wings. Everything else, I have worked for
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Costro View Post
        I find this post to be a lie, 40k br and almost lvl 55? Not even the extreme cashers on s83 have 40k br as yet and they all have 3-4 socket gears wings all gold astro etc, some are 55 and still not at 40k br.
        lol of course its a lie )) or that guy is cheater lol...

Comment

Hum 90 $. Lvl 68 with 43k br.

Comment

if you like the game so much and have the money to spend, why not? to each his his own.

Comment

I spend a little on this game but most of the time play a lot to level up and make my character stronger. dont have much to spend. lol

Comment

Originally posted by kadrina View Post
                he said he is at near lvl 55 with 40k br and i am saying that is impossible without spending money on the game. The top players on my server 83 even though still fairly new are lvl 55 and 56 and they still dont even brush 40k br.

So id like to see how he did 40k br without spending any cash at all.
                i tell that no cash spend by me, but balens ofc spend, just when it was possible i doing free balens recharge for first week when it comin i get around 1k balens

n my pririty not to do lvl, just to do power, so all time in gold all gold in astral-gs-convert n etc

i know ppl with 29k br 55 lvl who take this lvl for 3 week, i get my 55 for 3+ months now feel difference
                class balance ****
                cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                  i tell that no cash spend by me, but balens ofc spend, just when it was possible i doing free balens recharge for first week when it comin i get around 1k balens

n my pririty not to do lvl, just to do power, so all time in gold all gold in astral-gs-convert n etc

i know ppl with 29k br 55 lvl who take this lvl for 3 week, i get my 55 for 3+ months now feel difference
                  I see maybe i hope to play 3 years at lvl 55 and make 60k br.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                    I see maybe i hope to play 3 years at lvl 55 and make 60k br.
                    all possible, what u must decide for better for u, take lvl n be weak, or take all coockies n be strong but low lvl
                    class balance ****
                    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Working...
                    X