EVENT " Easter Glory " 3-22-2018 to 04-04-2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVENT " Easter Glory " 3-22-2018 to 04-04-2018

I see a new Event was come but i dont know where to join ??? anyone know yet what should do i do to Enter on the Event bellow .............

Originally posted by fifaboss01 View Post
    I see a new Event was come but i dont know where to join ??? anyone know yet what should do i do to Enter on the Event bellow .............
    go to the r2 home page top banner click the play now if it works if not wait till its fixed but I'm guessing only for the r2 platform and the rest of us platforms don't get it

Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap303.png
Views:	1
Size:	729.0 KB
ID:	1951760
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-22-2018, 10:21 AM.

Comment

i did and goes me to a other Page some like where you need to get Code Redemption ........

Comment

i not see that event on r2

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

go to the r2 home page top banner click the play now if it works if not wait till its fixed but I'm guessing only for the r2 platform and the rest of us platforms don't get it

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":1951760**[/ATTACH]
          When I click on that, it just brings be back to the r2 homepage. I sent in a ticket about this and here is the reply I got, "We will confirm with the devs whether this event has been live that may experienced a bug or have yet to be released. Should we be informed, we will make sure to keep you posted."

Comment

What happened with this event? It's not listed on the home page anymore

Comment

prob got nerfed lol

Comment

I forgot to reply to this thread yesterday. The event will be running next week, which is why it lead to nowhere this week.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Are we still getting this event this week? What day is it supposed to start?

Comment

Oo never seen or heard of this event. Matter of a fact I hardly see any events like this any more for r2's wartune.
                    ~~~CutiePatooty S658 Cmon down and join the party~~~

Comment

Originally posted by LadyOmega View Post
                      Oo never seen or heard of this event. Matter of a fact I hardly see any events like this any more for r2's wartune.
                      that is true r2 skip few past events like this and for last year no more events who give vip cards and spirit

Comment

Working...
                      X