Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

friendship bonus to arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friendship bonus to arena

friendship bonus to arena, easy and will make game much more fun

Originally posted by R23021573 View Post
    friendship bonus to arena, easy and will make game much more fun
    +1 what is the value of 999 roses cost 10k balen if its only for campaign ? -.-

and yea like i need that much stat in campaign against mobs :|
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

Love the idea

Comment

+1 to this idea. bump bump bump ^___^
        permanent ban those hackers!
        to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
        how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

+1 to this idea. bump bump bump

Comment

le bump ~ bump ~
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
            U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

Agreed +1 yea arena should have friendliness bonus
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I don't like the idea that MY friendliness is only between certain people. I help out MANY people with mp campaigns, arena's etc. I should get the bonus for being FRIENDLY. Like helping mp's/arena's when my attempts are done, the more I help out on farms (since my farm is almost always capped) etc.....
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

+ 1 i often go in team with guildies/friends it be nice to boost our stats up with friendship. Maybe give us an hp/attk/def bonus with the lvls.

Comment

Helping lower lvls in MPs should be rewarded in a viewable award. It's important to the game and to help new lower guild members.

Comment

Originally posted by R25358735 View Post
                      Helping lower lvls in MPs should be rewarded in a viewable award. It's important to the game and to help new lower guild members.

yes i agree, and THAT should be MY friendliness bonus, not who I do mp's with the most. It would promote more people helping others out with mp dungeons. I get a benefit on MY dungeons when I help out other people with THEIR dungeons, the more I help out, the more I get. They could adjust the friendliness bonus a person gets accordingly so it doesn't get ridiculous obviously, but the way it stands, I have no real reason to help anybody out with their dungeons, other than the fact is that I know it sucks to be stuck without a mage/archer/knight for your mp and you can only play at a certain time of day. I guarantee if this could be implemented, NOBODY would be stuck without dungeon partners

Comment

a reward to those who help others especially lower levels would encourage more players to help.

Comment

+1 to this, hope some gm would just read this though...

Comment

You have to think it in two ways, let me give an example:

If you change the friend bonus in dungeons instead of giving extra stats and experience to giving extra golds and darus (lol), then may be the outcome of this scenario?

Yes, you will experience to see a lot of alternates, dummies in the dungeons which consume one or more 2 slots just for their "main account" to gain the benefit.

Gamers never intended to play a game in a fair way when there is chance or advantage they could take care of, especially for non casher players. For example, how many of the players do really play one account on one server here?

Friend bonus in arena in terms of offering hp attk or def bonus is nice, but isn't that only favours the players who joined the server when it is launched? The players who join the server late could hardly make any new friends on their same levels, not to mention to make friends that can last long in the same server (whenever there were new servers launches).

Comment

Originally posted by MerlinaBayfew View Post
                              You have to think it in two ways, let me give an example:

If you change the friend bonus in dungeons instead of giving extra stats and experience to giving extra golds and darus (lol), then may be the outcome of this scenario?

Yes, you will experience to see a lot of alternates, dummies in the dungeons which consume one or more 2 slots just for their "main account" to gain the benefit.

Gamers never intended to play a game in a fair way when there is chance or advantage they could take care of, especially for non casher players. For example, how many of the players do really play one account on one server here?

Friend bonus in arena in terms of offering hp attk or def bonus is nice, but isn't that only favours the players who joined the server when it is launched? The players who join the server late could hardly make any new friends on their same levels, not to mention to make friends that can last long in the same server (whenever there were new servers launches).
                              the friendliness bonus only counts in mp dungeons and I am happy to have it stay that way, just make friendliness more like helpfulness instead of who i do party with the most and give most roses to.

Comment

Working...
                              X