Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

imp war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imp war

when the dev's gonna change gaining points? they comming way to slow taken more then 45 min against some that took just a few towers (5) we the rest sigh

One of the keys is the first possession rewards.

If you are that dominant, then you should finish it in 30min

Comment

miranda_psi's right. The first when you take the towers (at the quickest) you will get that bonus; if someone takes them later, they won't get the bonus but the flow of points that are from them.. First round for my units fully dived in would get me close to the 10k point, making 5k to go to win. Fastest time I had done without anyone was around 30-32 minutes; with an opposing team (and winning) about 40-50 minutes. If you cannot devote time for an event of that hour expectation, you can grab a cold one and sit it out.

Also, depending on the number of people that are involved in the war, getting treasure (5 min click intervals) will depend on where you get it on; small towers yield lower points, center tower yields higher points.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

its just annoying system the other guild fight was better the one with the totems/flag's points faster and easier this one is just annoying consumes to much time if you dominating the field

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
          its just annoying system the other guild fight was better the one with the totems/flag's points faster and easier this one is just annoying consumes to much time if you dominating the field
          That one took a full hour as well, unless:

1) You were dominant
          2) They had large numbers
          3) They kept trying to fight you

Just holding the towers and carting would take an hour (or near to that).

Comment

Carting? LOL I had to reminisce that for a moment since it did brought a fond memory. Yeah, it kind of took an hour, but most of it was due to the lag both sides got that made it hard to attack/defend; some were not able to make it out from the starting/spawn point.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X