Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Talismans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talismans

dragonchant talismans.... anyone able to tell me how to get more? other than obviously beating time vortex since thats not possible for me yet, justunlocked the dragonchant system and the 3 talismans i got, 2 were hp, 1 was crit..... so can only use 2 of the 3 which doesnt actually help.

Find someone who can carry you in a leg rift run.. There are some people who will help just don't whine , if you ask in your world chat you might find someone who will aid you.
    Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Originally posted by Turbain View Post
      Find someone who can carry you in a leg rift run.. There are some people who will help just don't whine , if you ask in your world chat you might find someone who will aid you.
      Yea like people like to help othrs in this game? Even in your own server you hardly get help to do simple things like mpds runs. No way strangers is going to carry randoms through rifts and ****. Wartune was always a stupid game when it came to p2w, but it never made it so it's a gamble in order to progress through the game. It's plain stupid they make these stages impossible to beat with out a certain tailsman. Now if you don't get lucky getting the tailsmans needed in order to progress you be stuck where you are for months building up your toon. While everyone who got lucky gets to progress through the game. It's extremely sill they turned this game into a pure gamble in order to get through the game.

Comment

Originally posted by wartunejf View Post

Yea like people like to help othrs in this game? Even in your own server you hardly get help to do simple things like mpds runs. No way strangers is going to carry randoms through rifts and ****. Wartune was always a stupid game when it came to p2w, but it never made it so it's a gamble in order to progress through the game. It's plain stupid they make these stages impossible to beat with out a certain tailsman. Now if you don't get lucky getting the tailsmans needed in order to progress you be stuck where you are for months building up your toon. While everyone who got lucky gets to progress through the game. It's extremely sill they turned this game into a pure gamble in order to get through the game.
        Talismans are absolutely not required - they are just one of many ways of improving your character's strength and if you don't have the strength to beat a number of stages without them, even a full set of gold talismans won't help you much.

If you really want the help getting talismans, then I would recommend joining a guild that helps it's members, or otherwise your only option is to build your character up, but if you so that properly it won't take very long before you can make decent progress in time vortex.

Comment

Originally posted by miranda_psi View Post

Talismans are absolutely not required - they are just one of many ways of improving your character's strength and if you don't have the strength to beat a number of stages without them, even a full set of gold talismans won't help you much.

If you really want the help getting talismans, then I would recommend joining a guild that helps it's members, or otherwise your only option is to build your character up, but if you so that properly it won't take very long before you can make decent progress in time vortex.
          Ofcourse they are required lol. They are just like leg sets, leg sylphs, max lvl euds, etc. The only difference is those were not gambles in game to get them. Everyone had a chance to obtain them one way or another. Tailsmans are something that you either get lucky on the first 3 boxes or you're screwed over for at least a half a year before you build enough stuff up to progress through the game. If you're unlucky to hop on a server where no guild helps you in anything (which imo most servers are like that now since hardly anyone cares to help anyone anymore.) then you're SOL. They should have not made important aspects in the game a gamble to gain. You can't even buy tailsmans like you could with the rest of the other ****. You must get lucky or cash extremely on big and epic spenders rewards to gain enough materials in order to build your toon up. That or wait a half a year to gain them slowly through caps in guild shops and other shops in game. So please don't tell me they are not required when it absolutely is required to get the right tailsmans in order to continue progress in this game. If you're unlucky you're basically stuck for a extremely long time buying 50 limit cap items through guild shop and other shops a like in order to build your toon. If you're on a new server then you basically miss out on all those BR rewards and lvl up rewards since even if you cashed hard early in game you may miss top 10 due to the fact you didn't' get lucky on the tailsmans.

Comment

For beginners, dragonchant talisman - an effective items to use (especially when you have gold or orange equipment) to conquer mpd runs and others. Dragonchant faster to get items and faster to boss stats (assume you join daily rift boss). In Hero mode will take longer to get red items. You can ask someone in world chat if anyone is running rift boss and join with them (make sure its daily).

Comment

Ofcourse they are required lol.
              Yes, long term you need them, Short term you do not. As I said previously, if you're weak enough that you can't beat a few bosses easily then having a few blue talismans won't help.

They are just like leg sets, leg sylphs, max lvl euds, etc. The only difference is those were not gambles in game to get them. Everyone had a chance to obtain them one way or another.
              Getting the right set of sylph skills is all about luck - if your sylph skills are garbage, it doesn't matter how strong it is.

Tailsmans are something that you either get lucky on the first 3 boxes or you're screwed over for at least a half a year before you build enough stuff up to progress through the game.
              It takes a half year to progress through the game?
              To be able to beat everything available? Yes, and it should. Why should you immediately have access to everything that took other people 4+ years to gain? Also, br gain from talismans is quite low compared to other areas you have available.

You can't even buy tailsmans like you could with the rest of the other ****. You must get lucky or cash extremely on big and epic spenders rewards to gain enough materials in order to build your toon up.
              That was true for everything originally - just count yourself lucky you can get what you can now. When I started getting a legendary set of gear took months of effort.

That or wait a half a year to gain them slowly through caps in guild shops and other shops in game. So please don't tell me they are not required when it absolutely is required to get the right tailsmans in order to continue progress in this game. If you're unlucky you're basically stuck for a extremely long time buying 50 limit cap items through guild shop and other shops a like in order to build your toon. If you're on a new server then you basically miss out on all those BR rewards and lvl up rewards since even if you cashed hard early in game you may miss top 10 due to the fact you didn't' get lucky on the tailsmans.
              Miss the level up rewards? Which cap out at lvl 80.. which is approximately 2 weeks of work these days? You are most certainly not going to be missing those rewards for months.

If you cash hard and don't make the top10 on your server, it means those 10 cashed harder or smarter than you. If you are cashing hard, you'll be through the entire time vortex within a few months, with or without talismans

Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
              For beginners, dragonchant talisman - an effective items to use (especially when you have gold or orange equipment) to conquer mpd runs and others. Dragonchant faster to get items and faster to boss stats (assume you join daily rift boss). In Hero mode will take longer to get red items. You can ask someone in world chat if anyone is running rift boss and join with them (make sure its daily).
              Makes mpd runs easier? What is easier than pathetically trivial?

Comment

I have other character, in hero Hero mode only have 3M+ BR while in Dragonchant mode have 8M+ BR, (equip with same slyph and eudaemon equip), not yet knighted. For now, i can rely on dragonchant mode since hero mode still very weak in doing runs. We can get exchange on symbiosis stone weekly and as long as doing rift boss daily, can boost br better..

Comment

i'm agog...most of you speak about gold this and red that, i dont have those....i'm just a beginner looking to advance with most other ppl on a daily basis. i aint gonna spend thousands of dollars on a game that for the most part,doesnt support players who dont. i can spend some but not alot. i think there should be a way to earn Talismans, or buy them (god forbid) to stay competitive with at least the low cashers.

Comment

Why are higher level players taking spots like Worgs Lair in Time Vortex for? They do not need green chests and are stopping lower levels from getting them. New servers cannot do rifts yet so need these spots to help them grow and idiots are blocking them. Either players need to grow up or R2 needs to make a change! Btw I am NOT one of the low levels, Time Vortex is hard enough without stopping low levels advancing. The rest of us are lucky to have high lvls to run us through rifts but they are not, so leave them alone!

Comment

Originally posted by R22946216 View Post
                      Why are higher level players taking spots like Worgs Lair in Time Vortex for? They do not need green chests and are stopping lower levels from getting them. New servers cannot do rifts yet so need these spots to help them grow and idiots are blocking them. Either players need to grow up or R2 needs to make a change! Btw I am NOT one of the low levels, Time Vortex is hard enough without stopping low levels advancing. The rest of us are lucky to have high lvls to run us through rifts but they are not, so leave them alone!
                      becuse each green is worth 10pts to upgrade the taloisman to high lvl

Comment

So lets all be bullies to low level players that need them more? Yeah seems fair.

Comment

When there are spaces available elsewhere and they still take one of the first three spots? What is the excuse then? And yes it is an excuse, because there is no reason for a 30 to 40 million br player to take worg lair when loads of others are available. It is plain and simple bullying!

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post

becuse each green is worth 10pts to upgrade the taloisman to high lvl
                            But each xp talisman, of which high level players get 400/day, give 100 xp. So occupying a low level zone is a 0.25% bonus to your daily income (more if you can occupy spaces multiple times, but still around 1% at best). Seems like wasted effort on their part, that blocks newer players from getting something they need.

If the top spaces are taken by nice players, then rifts become the best way to get talismans - and it turns a highly limited supply effectively infinite. I help people with the rifts whenever I have time, since it's probably the single most useful help you can provide, and it's also pretty quick. With the stats they gain, people can do more things for themselves pretty soon.

Comment

Originally posted by R22946216 View Post
                              I dont know who your toon is or what server group you're in but in our server group we have stripped toons on the last map so we can get easy rifts. Sometimes when someone take one of the last towers and isnt stripped we have to work together to get them off the tower. Example, Someone like TheFarmer is on last tower fully geared. I will bump them while another toon strips down completely. Then I need to jump to another tower to make room for the stripped toon to take my place. Since I cant leave the tower without taking another tower I usually jump to a lower tower on the first 2 maps. If I could just vacate without taking another tower, like you can in skytrail, I would never be on a lower tower. Then we take our guildies through the stripped rift and they get 4 gold chests and symbiosis stones. We work together cross server throug a facebook group to make sure the last map has stripped toons at least 90% of the time. Everyone benefits.

So yeah, there are very good reasons for large toons to be on low level towers. Maybe not in your server group, but there are in mine.
                              Onslaught
                              Kabam s23
                              Champions
                              Level 80 mage
                              87mil+ br

Comment

Working...
                              X