Auto fights in most boring features(Like in hero trial)[Poll]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto fights in most boring features(Like in hero trial)[Poll]

As we have more and more boring, easy fights it would be a great idea to make auto fight like in hero trial in more features like:
    Magic Square
    Lord's Trail
    Time Portal
    Sky Trial (Treasure Thief)

...and other things where enter and quit fight take more time than fight by itself. Fight intro 5s, battle 2s, outro with victory 5s... Madness

So what is your opinion about it guys?
    I want auto battle in everything
    17.65%
    I want auto battle only in solo fights
    0%
    I want to have an option to auto battle or not (like hide/show other objects)
    64.71%
    I don't want auto battle
    17.65%

omg ..

no .. autofights use bad ai-mode .. as ai isnt set to kill or defend or to defend and make opening to kill .. or just anything but use skill 1 2 3 4 5 specails in random most ineffective order without influence by ai opponent .. so ur delphic would hit shield ect for hours on end if lucky

no .. everyfight that isnt pvp (even 75% pvp) is like load 0 hit ( other kills it before ) load 75% of time.. better then load watch 5min autofight load ..

no .. its a game that i like to play .. if i wanna see a scripted movie i watch that ..
    Last edited by demoniced; 03-27-2018, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Personally, I would want that Auto-Battle button to be shown in places like Spire, MPDs, etc. for the sole reason that lag is evident and it's hard to select your skill; sometimes battles are boring that I would want to pop the auto-battle on and step out and come back when it's done.

You might say it uses bad AI, but it's better than just watching them giving pot shots, and majority of my fights I live for "last man/woman standing" rather than trying to delay the inevitable.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

they prob wont add this feature cuz it will make players move away from the game and they want them sat at their comps spending instead of afk everything

Comment

The way things are now, they already done that, lol
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

indeed meikura many players stopped even big whales cus lack of improvement of the game play fixing bug's or the other things they fail in to do

Comment

@ demoniced seriously? You need good AI in stuff like treasure thief in sky trail? Wait 2-3 weeks... when your br will be higher than 100k you will see that killing him is really easy even with **** up AI...
              I mean to add auto fight in MOST BORING THINGS. Places where we one shot monsters but have to waste time for entering fight... It's boring to do dimensions with all this monsters, sky trail with treasure thiefs, lord's trail every week 30 levels, time portal every week kill same mob 5 times... Farming sylph for mahra event? Sure only 60 fights in atoll. It's madness... its nonsense and it's boring... games should give fun

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlaxus View Post
                @ demoniced seriously? You need good AI in stuff like treasure thief in sky trail? Wait 2-3 weeks... when your br will be higher than 100k you will see that killing him is really easy even with **** up AI...
                I mean to add auto fight in MOST BORING THINGS. Places where we one shot monsters but have to waste time for entering fight... It's boring to do dimensions with all this monsters, sky trail with treasure thiefs, lord's trail every week 30 levels, time portal every week kill same mob 5 times... Farming sylph for mahra event? Sure only 60 fights in atoll. It's madness... its nonsense and it's boring... games should give fun
                thunderlaxus .. ugg

" You need good AI " ..

devs cant even fix simple buggs think they can make a good ai .. i dont ..

"in stuff like treasure thief in sky trail? Wait 2-3 weeks... when your br will be higher than 100k you will see that killing him is really easy even with **** up AI.. "

.. so once ur weakest atk kills a NPC u have a good AI .. (rofl 100k i tell u br lateron) .. why script a awol kill and call it ai .. logic would be .. make NCP tuffer and let it give stuff one accualy can use .. and definatly not force an bad ai (pvp situation) on (npc-awol kills-situations) .. thats blitz done stuff at best/for price or min rewards

"I mean to add auto fight in MOST BORING THINGS. Places where we one shot monsters but have to waste time for entering fight... "

.. 1 shots .. read above .. .. or lies ur problem with the slow load and exit sceens .. thats not ai based anyhow ..

"It's boring to do dimensions with all this monsters, sky trail with treasure thiefs, lord's trail every week 30 levels, time portal every week kill same mob 5 times... Farming sylph for mahra event? Sure only 60 fights in atoll. It's madness... "

dimentions .. walk around them why bother with mobs they give useless stuff ..
                sky trail treasure thiefs .. press a key if u want or ur kid kills it if ur autoatk doesnt .. 30 just clicks is boring a welcome fight sceen that annoys u keeps it fun eventhou it cost few seconds so u can look at mug and take a sip
                lords trail .. u only do 30 a week shame on u .. u can do many more normaly .. same story take a bite of food click take next bit click .. dont see why i need ai if awol does trick in seconds
                time portal .. 5 mobs idk how u play it .. i kill diffrent numbers in there some awol some by pressing few keys .. (the map of sylphs - 2 to kill weaker sylphs] - 1 for dev a day.. is weekly thing few min a week (booring fun of game)
                sylphs + atol .. huh .. kill 8 a day for event .. why bother get sylphs for free nowadays 500 **** u get from few weeks sylph arena just too trash them after u abused them in f'd up event cycle .. (back too 3+ years to maybe get a red sylph and if spend 60k balen u get one u cant hunt .. id say where that 60 awol kill originated)

"its nonsense and it's boring... games should give fun"

like this conversation is .. agree on the fun .. if u not like the game then dont play it .. for me its about ppl not ai's or npc's that make the fun

problem with AI in game ..

look at hero trail (ur title thats pvp and not npc) .. where u can't beat ppl cause ai says so (where u know u can) .. where when u use skills (and sadly the random effects) they have a hard time playing u "(fun)".. and wins are 50/50 % in best case in worse still greater then 0

other ai systems in game (better then ur hero trail version as it considers a bit of input) .. i realy dont like the watching in sylph arena (ai fight) .. why if u know the outcome by br before fight or get 10 min of randomness if close br opponent .. that ai wins by the randomness of % based buff or the who goes first by br or u skill selection

more Ai in game .. "(no for the fun of it)" there is to much already in the randomness of % based buffing .. once way before u hit 30-40 mill 1 hit awol is enough for any if not many ur npc problems ..

on ur npc grinding issues
                they should fix eud war blitzeprice to lvl u blits at and not max for 1+ lvl .. and consider making more things blitzable .. considering with some sub selection in ways to play .. agree .. (thou u might lose out on some useless stuff doing so active .. its a choise u make by blizing then)
                Last edited by demoniced; 04-08-2018, 11:19 AM.

Comment

I get bored just watching the whole fight, So I hit afk and do something else. LOL

Comment

nah auto-battle sucks you can see that in sky and vortex when 5-10m less br kick you from spot and after that you one shot him when get back map so big NOOOO. and other thing auto battle is for ppl who dont know to play :P

Comment

Working...
                    X