Dragonchant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonchant

can someone help me with info on dragonchant? without having it activated i have 49k attack. with it activated it drops down to 35k.
    mdef also drops from 31k to 28k
    intellect stat goes from 1972 to 2852 so im not sure why my attack still drops, my hp and crit go up due to talismans but thats it.

That's expected.

Dragonchant only gets a percentage of you main stats and your hero gets a percentage from the dragonchant as well. You then also gain more stats from the gear/talismans of the other one through symbiosis and of course the dragonchant also gets stats directly from the talismans.

Intellect is only one small part of your atk stat (assuming you're a mage) and an even smaller part of your mdef - what you get from gear in raw matk/mdef, talismans, etc. is far more. For me, my intellect drops in dragonchant, my matk increased and my mdef drops... on the other hand my pdef increases significantly, though when I finish enchanting everything I expect my mdef will end up increasing as well (pdef talisman fully enchanted, mdef only halfway)

Comment

Be sure to check that the talisman you are using is the correct one for your hero. PATK and MATK are both dropped into the "1" tab and having the wrong one on your dragon will drop your attack significantly.
      Knight - 45 mil BR
      100% FREE player

Comment

i don't have any attack talismans, had little bit of bad luck and got 2 hp and a crit one lol. been trying everything to raise my atk but no matter what its significantly lower when I use dragonchant.
        just to double check, smelting and soul engrave don't count towards the stats in dragon chant? anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by R2937218 View Post
          i don't have any attack talismans, had little bit of bad luck and got 2 hp and a crit one lol. been trying everything to raise my atk but no matter what its significantly lower when I use dragonchant.
          just to double check, smelting and soul engrave don't count towards the stats in dragon chant? anything else?
          Artifact and Halidom are the only pieces of your hero's gear that you get full stats from. Be sure the gems you have in them are your most powerful. Try to get rift runs if they announce them in world chat. The strongest players on your server should be trying to help others and running them against the top rift boss twice a day for legendary talisman chests.
          Knight - 45 mil BR
          100% FREE player

Comment

Working...
          X