Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any trustable and legal third party site for getting free balens on wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any trustable and legal third party site for getting free balens on wartune?

as title says... which third party sites are trustable to getting free balens on wartune?

Balens are never free in Wartune. There are no third party sites that give free balens. All third party sites that claim to give free balens are not legal or legitimate. Attempting to use a third party site can lead to the loss of your account.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

some sites get you to do surveys and that and when you get enough points you can trade for a visa pre caid card, paypal credit or rixty card and can use those in game as they sent you the cards in your mail to your house but no sites that offer wartune balens is real.
      Cyanide
      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Sicario

Comment

If you're talking about the surveys, vids, and PeanutLabs, those are gone. Too many reports of them not honoring their word as well as users having loads of spam/viruses on their systems as a result of that.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Proficient city still has the free balen offers where you watch vids, play games, suveys. Not sure if they actually work, never tried them.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            If you're talking about the surveys, vids, and PeanutLabs, those are gone. Too many reports of them not honoring their word as well as users having loads of spam/viruses on their systems as a result of that.
            Hows about re adding by clean up those virus?

Comment

Originally posted by abeltown1990 View Post

Hows about re adding by clean up those virus?
              Not possible. The offer wall will never be returning to this platform.

As mentioned above, there are sites out there that pay in cash for doing surveys or various other tasks, and you can use that cash for balens. You can google it and see if anything is available in your area, just make sure you do research and look for reviews to make sure it's legitimate.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I speak from a multi game experience with such that I am glad R2 had done away with them. The hours of getting through their support line, having to show screenshots just to get the mediocre points that were promised. Half of the time they make excuses so they won't give them to you. No thank you.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X