excuses from players why they kicked you from sky trail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• excuses from players why they kicked you from sky trail

well ive heard some funny excuses in my time playing this game and eres some fine examples

1: My little brother or sister did it

2: Sorry I didn't see you name / thought it was some 1 else

3: sorry the spot was empty even tho you got mail saying they kicked you

if any 1 was heard of better excuses plz add them we could all do with a laugh

LOL, too bad it had to be real, else I would have come up with a few possible ones:

"It's (insert name of US President)'s fault"
    "My internet connection's faster than you"
    "I am closer to the R2 server than you"
    "It was maintenance, how would I know?"
    "You forgot to pay the parking meter"
    "Go straight to jail. Do not pass 'GO' or collect 200 dollars. I am helping to honor that"
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      LOL, too bad it had to be real, else I would have come up with a few possible ones:

"It's (insert name of US President)'s fault"
      "My internet connection's faster than you"
      "I am closer to the R2 server than you"
      "It was maintenance, how would I know?"
      "You forgot to pay the parking meter"
      "Go straight to jail. Do not pass 'GO' or collect 200 dollars. I am helping to honor that"
      ROFL Your last one there cracked me up. But, I got this Get out of Jail free card want to buy it? *waggles grows at Mei*
      Last edited by kittyboomursin; 04-02-2018, 01:28 AM. Reason: corrected a little grammar issue.

Comment

it is aways r2 game servers kicking people off it is rude and must up wate your own turn then people are rude

Comment

Originally posted by viper.loves1984 View Post
          it is aways r2 game servers kicking people off it is rude and must up wate your own turn then people are rude
          It's called Wartune, not Wait-tune, I always wait though.

Sometimes if 2 people hit a tower at the same time you can end up fighting. Happened to m
          e earlier today. Timer hit 5 hr and 1 sec so I hit it. Ended up in a fight with someone on my server. It still showed the 5 hr toon when I hit it. We had a laugh about it and moved on. **** happens sometimes.

Onslaught
          Kabam s23
          Champions
          Level 80 mage
          87mil+ br

Comment

u are rude to go play some were elce then

Comment

Originally posted by viper.loves1984 View Post
              UM NO IT IS NOT!!!! I am an R2 player and KONG players are kicking us off of our POSTS!! So dude get your FACTS Straight!
              Sapphire
              Mage Lvl.80:
              BR:
              106,802,118 Normal Mode
              101,629,274 Dragon Mode
              Server: S551 GlassMines
              Guild: Spartans
              Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Kabam people complain about R2 people, R2 people complain about Kong and Kabam people, Kong people complain about R2 and dot com people (the Wartune-S## people), I'm sure dot com people complain about all of us. Most people don't hit their own server, as it should be, and you know people who log in from a different website are definitely not on your server. I highly doubt anyone from any platform is really sitting there purposely and only targeting people from specific platforms. Specific people, and specifically some people who target a guild, sure. There's only so many places to get revenge on people who've done wrong.

My favorite excuse from cross server bullhorns is "Sorry, I misclicked". It's amazing how many people misclick since Sky Trail Possessions was added in.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

we are not debating who kicked who we just like a laugh on how many excuses that pop up

ive heard so many

the most common is I missclicked very common indeed

or we clicked same time on empty spot but I'm stronger so won

the best fictional I heard so far is from Meikura001 I'm closer to r2 server hahahaha

Comment

Most people don't hit their own server, as it should be, and you know people who log in from a different website are definitely not on your server.
                    That's because the geniuses designed such things to be at cross platform instead of within server, lol. If they did it from within each server cluster, then probably the fights will be within server instead of cross platform bullhorn use. If it were to me, it would be at every player level with a timer for them so when it is over, the player is booted off and they will have to hit it again, just like harvesting crops/animals. Probably take an example from Henna Labs, if they want a somewhat decent interface.

And guys/gals, no need to fight; we're here for a chuckle.

Xharry, I took that bit from when I was playing another game (Galaxy Online II) as we always scramble to get resource bonus planets (RBPs) and would have collisions of folks trying to take them, so one of them used that ("I was closer to the RBP than you"). Oh, I missed those days, though; build, fight/defend, destroy/kill, rebuild.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Have a good one.. My cat did it she was jumping around on my keyboard... (lol) . So i responded back saying my kid did it..( as i mysteriously got back my spot)
                      Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

I'm still waiting for :

my dead relative did it

or

the poltergeist did it

or even

my unborn child made me do it

Comment

Or for some fun you can use:

My mother's great grandchild's brother's father's mother's sister's father's daughter's grandnephew's brother's father's uncle's mother's child did it.

Then see which happens first:

1) Their head explodes trying to follow that lineage
                          2) They realise it's you

Comment

Working...
                          X