Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

tradeing system from players to players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tradeing system from players to players

r2 games should add a trading system for players to players

In over two years (or more) I have been presiding on these forums, similar suggestions of the sort were given and debated; majority was in the "NO" as it would be abused by alts and probably will be the root of more drama as well.

But, you're free to suggest and see if it will turn around; I am just preparing ya for the downfall if it comes to it.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

it should be that way a trading system in the game it wont cals drama way would u think that for

Comment

We will have people ****ing and moaning on how they got scammed for their items/trades if it does get implemented, or if an auction system is out, we might have people complaining on how people snipe their items away (because they were too stupid to realize that when they set a price to a very low amount, people are going to notice; especially, on the popular stuff). Trust me, I've been in other games where such is common.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

not like a auction noo trading back and forth to people git that streat

Comment

i ben in wow for 12 years and the trading from player to player is grate

Comment

Right, because that's what we're missing - bots and RMTs. Oh, and the 'he/she beat up my pixels, so he/she buys from bots' accusations, followed by 'why am I banned, you can't prove it wasn't a gift' complaints to clog up the ticket system and forum.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i was not talking to u memorylane this is a and b covershion c your way out of it

Comment

The day r2 introduces gifting between players will be the day i quit, simple.

I do not sit on the game for hours on end bc i work and have a life outside gamming. I will not be forced to make multiple accounts and play them for multiple hours of everyday just to keep up with thoes who play 24/7, No Thankyou. Also as ML pointed out bott'n n *****'n would become intolerable by many.
                  DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

I'm going to tell you why this is not happening. 1. Spammers will come in and get money from you for this and that. Hence the not allowing to trade.. This is why you can't trade Balens, because those Chinese Spammers will come in like they do on every other gaming system such as World of WarCraft. I see Spammers in there all the time. I've suggested a few things to the Devs about how to stop this. Wartune has done it right. Yea, it would be nice to trade items, with your acct and such I have a lot of stuff I can't use on my other that my little one can use. Ugh, But... Yea, don't count this in happing.

Comment

Originally posted by viper.loves1984 View Post
                      i was not talking to u memorylane this is a and b covershion c your way out of it
                      First I'm going to say. Learn to spell. Her name is right there, how hard is it not to be able to spell it properly. You make a Post here... Its for all. Besides She is a Moderator there for she has every right to post. (Memory-lane) (Conversation). It helps to use a spelling program for your web browser, such as Grammarly. Its awesome.

Comment

Let's not comment on spelling and grammar in an international forum for video games, please. Unless it is a post about grammar, it is always irrelevant.

I probably should have included this in my original reply, but frankly, I get a bit tired of repeating things. The ability to trade, well an auction style trade which requires balens, is in the original version of the game. It was removed from the content we have, which is why some things are bound and some things are not, because of fraud concerns, and bots, and scammers, and just a whole list of things that make gaming not fun at all for the majority who don't cheat to win. Auctions, trading, or any other system like it, will not be added to our version of this game. That is a firm and definite no from all platforms involved.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          Let's not comment on spelling and grammar in an international forum for video games, please. Unless it is a post about grammar, it is always irrelevant.

I probably should have included this in my original reply, but frankly, I get a bit tired of repeating things. The ability to trade, well an auction style trade which requires balens, is in the original version of the game. It was removed from the content we have, which is why some things are bound and some things are not, because of fraud concerns, and bots, and scammers, and just a whole list of things that make gaming not fun at all for the majority who don't cheat to win. Auctions, trading, or any other system like it, will not be added to our version of this game. That is a firm and definite no from all platforms involved.
                          LOL. First I understand both reasons why trading system should and should not be allowed. However, to say the main concern is due to fraud and bots? Please that's the least of the concerns for r2games. The main reason why this was taken out out of the game is greed. Please at least admit the true reason why this was taken out of the game. R2games wants to make the most money they can from there biggest game here so they took out any possible ways to get real currency for free. Hence no auction house or in game trading systems. This will cause the company to lose some money and r2games does not want to lose any money. It is hardly about fraud or bots that's just the excuse they like to give. Anyways I personally do not see a big issue in having a trading system. Auction house I don't think should be implemented unless it was a gold auction house or something like that. Auction house involving real money can really hurt the game and players. Look at what Diablo 3 real money auction house has done when it was implemented in there game.

A trading system would be a great thing for all players imo. If you're concerns are about alts then make limitations on it before you can use the trading. i.e. Need to wait 2 weeks of starting a brand new character/account in order to trade and need to be lvl 80. This will deter most players to "waste" time on creating multiple accounts and having to wait a few weeks on each on of them to use them. Sure this won't stop everyone but it will stop majority of players from doing this. Not many people are going to waste time grinding new characters to lvl 80 and waiting 2 weeks in order to trade there toons. If you're concerned about old alt accounts that are already made from the past then don't allow those to trade between alts. Only brand new accounts should be allowed to trade. If no player to player trade is implemented then at least having a true guild vault or some storage feature implemented so you are able to give items between your other characters would also be a great idea. If a hard casher already cashed before those items then they should be allowed to give those items to any of there alts if they wish to. They already paid for them anyway right? Again this brings back to the original reason why this kind of stuff is not implemented. It isn't about player concerns, drama issues, or fraudlant charges. It's about greed of the company and the very big cashers who are afraid to lose something out of it.

Comment

Why does everyone always immediately point at R2 as being the greedy one in this relationship? Fun fact - it wasn't removed at R2's say so. R2 was confident that the payment processor could detect fraudulent activity, and at the time, had more than enough staff to investigate and punish anyone who tried to abuse the system. It was ProC who decided they could not handle it, and did not want it, and so out it went. Another fun fact - The Auction house cost balens to use, which meant more people would have to recharge in order to use it, which would have meant more profits. If greed was really at the heart of everything, we would have an auction house.

No game company has a fail safe system in place to combat what will become a place for nefarious activities, as can be found in every single open trading system ever. If the AAA titles struggle, this one will die.

And regardless of any reasons for or against, it's still a firm and definite no.

Comment

it will not be a auction system person to person tradeing system not a auction git that strate

Comment

Working...
                              X