• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Improvement for Chat System

Char : Brotos
    Server : S31 Demonic Crypt

Hello , Wartuners and Staff ...
    due to that the Chatting System is very important in any games, i think you should make alittle more stuff, Like : try adding symbols maybe that Monkies, they are Very Very Nice or perhabs these Faces like this one ( ) or try any Animal faces, that's for 1st,
    Then Try to make the players able to " PM " in the Chat box down left the screen , make a small space for the target name , then the you can write in the one which excists now , i hope you get it ,,

the second idea isn't that much important, i just hope you can make thes faces , Cuz sometimes we need them really to express somthing we cant say by writting
    Thank you and Good Luck

it probably will come with balens only. yea i wouldnt mind a pm/whisper thing for in the chat box instead of opening new box.

Comment

You can express smilies without the actual pictures. I'm indifferent to smilies. My only issue is how it is tedious having to open a whole new window that takes up a large part of the screen to chat privately. Also the notification that you have a new message goes off when something is said in guild chat so a lot of people don't notice they get a pm.

Comment

so , that's an agree ?

Comment

Working...
        X