Knight Vs. Angel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Vs. Angel

Which do you think is better to use? Please post any reasons/comments on which you think is better any why.
    Knight
    Angel
    Knight
    64.52%
    Angel
    35.48%
    Last edited by Echo3; 01-16-2013, 10:58 PM.

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
    Which do you think is better to use? Please post any reasons/comments on which you think is better any why.
    Knight
    Archer
    I found Knights way more tanky, so for mages go knights!
    But for knight or archer i would go Angel

Comment

freebie healing with angels, tanking knights.

Both have their strengths and weakness's. I use both.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        freebie healing with angels, tanking knights.

Both have their strengths and weakness's. I use both.
        Knight have mass attack where they can hit one row of enemy 2 rows deep. They have more hitting power, ... that being said...

Angels have heal which can be useful... yet the common complaint it that angels heal during world boss instead to attacking to gain you more gold and daru.. they will also heal in pvp or solo dungeons when no one in your party has lost hp.
        Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Knight good for WB
          while Angel suck at WB but great at BG (Especialy for those with high BR and kill a lot)

Comment

Originally posted by idnshu View Post
            Knight good for WB
            while Angel suck at WB but great at BG (Especialy for those with high BR and kill a lot)

What is WB?
            What is BG?
            What is BR?

Comment

What is WB?
              What is BG?
              What is BR?
              World Boss
              Battle Grounds
              Battle Rating
              Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Evillicious View Post
                Knight have mass attack where they can hit one row of enemy 2 rows deep. They have more hitting power, ... that being said...

Angels have heal which can be useful... yet the common complaint it that angels heal during world boss instead to attacking to gain you more gold and daru.. they will also heal in pvp or solo dungeons when no one in your party has lost hp.
                I use lvl 40 knights for WB to pull out more dmg while I use lvl 59 Angels for everything else. I seem to be doing fine as they do help you sometimes. Either one is great to have though as both have there pros and cons. Just depends really if you want more survivability or more dmg.

Comment

I am mage and use knight, but I am levelling up my angels slowly to use them for fun

I think knights are better for everybody, but angels can be useful, but so far, all the knights in my guild use knights and they finish catacombs faster, make more at wb and just generally have an easier time with everything.

On the reverse side, I know a healer mage with high high level angels and they are beasts

but overall, I say for most, knights are better and angels just for fun, except archer can have both easily.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Both are good but both have issues. Angels are primarily good for knights because of the healing ability and the built in mage defense, something knights are weak against.

Knights are good for mages especially cause you need a tank to keep you alive you can heal yourself but only if you are not dead before you build up rage.

It comes down to personal choice and what you are playing and how you want to play the character.

Knights: Tanks, good PDEF, low MDEF
                    Angels: Healers, good MDEF, low PDEF

Suit them to your character or take a leaf out of some players books and do both. Knights for other things and Angels for Cata bosses when you need the healing.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Evillicious View Post
                      the common complaint it that angels heal during world boss instead to attacking to gain you more gold and daru.. they will also heal in pvp or solo dungeons when no one in your party has lost hp.

Do angels really use a heal skill when they are at full health? Can anyone confirm/elaborate upon this?

Comment

Do angels really use a heal skill when they are at full health? Can anyone confirm/elaborate upon this?
                        Yes they do and it's freaking annoying as hell

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Knights

Knights are better.
                          IN the other hand, If angels heals more HP, i.e. at least 20% of player HP and maintain the 20% heal rate, i will think more using angels. That's because in high levels damage taken is 10k, and the 2-3k heal is not worth it.

Maestro
                          S 20-23
                          Knight lv 55

Comment

When angels use their heal skill does it heal the whole party, some of the party, or only the one that used the heal skill? About how much, in either percentage or stats, do they heal per heal skill used?

Also, has the fact that angels use their heal skill when at full health ever been reported as a bug? If not someone should say something, I doubt the game creators intended it to work that way.
                            Last edited by Echo3; 01-17-2013, 01:26 AM.

Comment

The main reason i love angels, the heals in BG, i don't have to waste my points like many others, just cuz those angels do it for me also love them against other knights, since AI is stupid it takes long for it to kill my own
                              .... during 90% of all wbs i rly feel like changing.. x_x

Comment

Working...
                              X