castle wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• castle wars

Looks an awful lot like the old alter event...dont tax urself with any original thinking

All event look like bad joke with us. Pacman from 80s. Rewards are even most suck from event. Every new patch is worst then previous one. Wartune soon will become one of the most **** games. Don't think they care what players think at all. That s why almost every day can see somebody been years in this game to say goodbye to all in cs chat. In other time ppl use cs chat to insult each other because of so good last few patches. Amazing job r2 and devs for helping ppl to quit wartune. Now even new events are with old clothes in exchange. No comment. really good job!!!

Comment

sorry not even wasting 5 mill guild wealth every 1st of each mnth for this rubbish I didn't do tanks and clearly not doing this cr ap

Comment

Let me see,
        Poor rewards, only devotion will be good for most.
        For VIP u got extra rewards in Tanks... its again a degradation of VIP.

For me, it feels like they merged the poorest events into 1.

Comment

This has a similar format to hero's trial. When hero's trial came out, most have said it was a stupid and boring event. And yet you come out with another event that is similar. It's like this company does the exact opposite of what players suggest. Do the devs even know what we are suggesting or they doing this just to see the players reactions? Not to derail this thread but take the top icons for example. Yes moving stuff out of outlands was what the players wanted and they finally did that but at the same time, they remove other icons from top like lords trial, signet, dreamland. What was wrong with those being up top? Same with gamebox too. And don't even get me started on world boss

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            This has a similar format to hero's trial. When hero's trial came out, most have said it was a stupid and boring event. And yet you come out with another event that is similar. It's like this company does the exact opposite of what players suggest. Do the devs even know what we are suggesting or they doing this just to see the players reactions? Not to derail this thread but take the top icons for example. Yes moving stuff out of outlands was what the players wanted and they finally did that but at the same time, they remove other icons from top like lords trial, signet, dreamland. What was wrong with those being up top? Same with gamebox too. And don't even get me started on world boss
            WB on average is good, most players get more out of WB as before, and the lag/loading first entry is not a big deal anymore since u get atleast 3 or 4 goes at the wb.
            overall for most players this is a good change. Ranking is not important anymore because ranked no 1 ... u still get max 10mil each go,
            using (bound) balens aint a real good deal but its a choice everyone makes for herself

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post

WB on average is good, most players get more out of WB as before, and the lag/loading first entry is not a big deal anymore since u get atleast 3 or 4 goes at the wb.
              overall for most players this is a good change. Ranking is not important anymore because ranked no 1 ... u still get max 10mil each go,
              using (bound) balens aint a real good deal but its a choice everyone makes for herself
              I am not going to argue against that, yes it does help some players and it does help lagging players get devo now. But why the need for a limit? What is the point of working on your toon, getting stronger but then have a limit on what damage you can do. What's next, a limit on the damage we can do in pvp?

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post

the 10 million limit needs to be removed. for some get more out of WB and for others including me its a nerf as we get 1/2 of what we use to
                Cyanide
                Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                Guild: Sicario

Comment

So is any mod going to answer this one

as vip section 3 says we get losers and victory chests in tanks will this be changed or will the vip change to a lower price

Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap327.png
Views:	1
Size:	309.1 KB
ID:	1954388

Comment

hmm, why complain? I mean they can't make everyone happy even though from what I heard none of them play the game therefor have no clue to what we want, I doubt any of them even read the forums much less...

Comment

Originally posted by kittyboomursin View Post
                      hmm, why complain? I mean they can't make everyone happy even though from what I heard none of them play the game therefor have no clue to what we want, I doubt any of them even read the forums much less...
                      well the devs mods and support make me laugh

send tickets about how they can improve game and guess what they do the total opposite

1: ticket on how they can make more levels in bounty hunter which gives willpower rewards and other usefull stuff (maybe they threw that in the bin)

2: ticket about wb ave it respawn multiple times once dead (maybe made paper aeroplane with it and threw that out the windows to see which person it stabs in the eye)

3: edu patrols to use willpowers (seems they took notice of that one)

4: vip rewards new rewards or new overall of vip stuff vip mpds special vip holy sword levels ( maybe they need to concentrate on how to make more cash)

5: spirit con made suggestions on whar can be got rid of (like warrior call etc)

but no devs walk round with eyes shut and ear plugs in their ears

only time u see 1 of them pop their heads is when some 1 asks how to cash and spend huge in game

if they got rid of the stupid support and actualy placed the devs on those tickets instead of the players we might see more stuff added to game as long as players have hands on support tickets nothing is going to be done about it

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

well the devs mods and support make me laugh

send tickets about how they can improve game and guess what they do the total opposite

1: ticket on how they can make more levels in bounty hunter which gives willpower rewards and other usefull stuff (maybe they threw that in the bin)

2: ticket about wb ave it respawn multiple times once dead (maybe made paper aeroplane with it and threw that out the windows to see which person it stabs in the eye)

3: edu patrols to use willpowers (seems they took notice of that one)

4: vip rewards new rewards or new overall of vip stuff vip mpds special vip holy sword levels ( maybe they need to concentrate on how to make more cash)

5: spirit con made suggestions on whar can be got rid of (like warrior call etc)

but no devs walk round with eyes shut and ear plugs in their ears

only time u see 1 of them pop their heads is when some 1 asks how to cash and spend huge in game

if they got rid of the stupid support and actualy placed the devs on those tickets instead of the players we might see more stuff added to game as long as players have hands on support tickets nothing is going to be done about it
                        Well, I know a little bit about coding I do it in my spare time. It takes a lot of hours to go through every single little code bit this game has and trust me there is a lot. I know some of us complain and others just let it slide, but you, that's all I seen you do, maybe if you lighten up a bit and not be so passive aggressive they might hear you, if you become snarky in your comments most likely you'll get ignored. I tend to ignore those who do become such or give them a warning. It may take months or years to get something done but they will eventually get there in at a snales pace. Just relax and enjoy what you have. Or go read my Two tails of a fish, George and Ralph Stories of the currents of happenings in the game of Wartunes.

Comment

Basically, what I saw in this release is "one step forward, three steps backward". Did they really have to put in a limit/cap when only a fix to the World Boss should have sufficed in the form of shielding it for the 5 minutes so everyone can get their devote in? To me, I don't think so. This is the same thing I had said when they placed limits on shop items in majority of the places. Nothing was wrong with those that people can purchase to their heart's content if they have the funds (in whatever currency) in doing so; however, with this in place, it slowed down many people and widen the gap between free players and spenders.

The same could be said about them removing clothing shards from the exchange; was space an issue that they had to do that? The latest exchange I had seen more than 3 rows for items that they could have left the shards in there to co-exist with others. I had stopped doing events weeks before I had placed this game on hold. Prior to that, I had stopped doing other things because the shops are limited in number (yeah, a real deterrent) that I don't give a **** anymore. If I wanted to spend, there is nothing in this game that is worth my dollar. If I spend, I would stop because there is nothing in this game that is worth for me to keep on doing so.

There are levels with me. All starts with the nice and low bit where everything is on even ground. I would try my best to report any anomalies encountered along the way. However, when I do not get a response back (and there had been a few), then that needle moves towards the bad side. It's not instantaneous; it does take a lot for me to be "Mr. X" on the bad side of the tracks; me being X, a whole lot of years in-between from watching things gone wrong (damn it, you have one job, Carl) to things that are not being fixed that are reported by the majority of the players; even went to the effort of providing video (what? are these developers blind as they are illiterate?).

I will give you an example of a faux pas that happened. I had suggested that the mini games to be condensed into one icon AND include all the games on a daily basis (some of us have a favorite that we like to play every day in the old Wartune; sorry, fishing wasn't my favorite but Jewel Hunt was). What these jokes of developers did; they ignored the design and took out some mini games (RIP Palace as I will miss that lightning bolt that zaps the jewels each time I walk into a death trap), putting three games into an icon and still have certain days to be played. Not too far away, Cloud Adventures. Everyone loved that because they can advance "forward". Then, comes the bit about the change to include the rubbish that followed; not many people play it now. There was nothing wrong with it the first time around, and yet they had to "fix" it.

The same could be said about events and the way boxes were opened. Nothing was wrong with either, but with a lot of Carls employed, it just went up in smoke. This is why players are ticked off and I don't blame them for telling off the developers.

When they do come with another survey, I am going to tell them off like I had been. I haven't been banned yet, but not going to cry if this time was the straw that broke the camel's back for them; they cannot touch me on social media, where I do most of the damage of their reputation. So, no big loss to me.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Castle wars= worste idea EVER...
                            Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Tank Trials was replaced by Castle Wars. You can get tank mount shards as a random drop from fighting mobs in Castle Wars.
                            2x days, 2x castle wars, 45mins of life wasted for 1x mount shard.. Bring back old tanks. On the 3rd day (zero shards ) i have stopped dong this event and will NEVER do it again.

Why on earth did they make it Xserver ?? Why force us to waste our life on an event that was not Xserver before?? "We must play event so not to lose face to other xserver guilds"...ffs

Every new patch = more time sucked from real life, some folks only have a limited time to play the game daily. Dont even get me started on the new weekly devo rewards !$%&@ If this event was here 1.0 i doubt the game would have gotten off the ground. Now they just dump cr&p on us and hope it sticks !

Why make the event at all ? ? It S*X
                            Last edited by Freddypainter; 04-21-2018, 11:44 PM.
                            DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Weird, I thought it was completely obvious that they would have to put a limit on WB rewards with this change. Otherwise you'll have many people getting hundreds of millions (maybe even billions) of gold/daru every time. This also balances between busy and nearly empty servers a lot better. People who dominate their servers will lose out some, but they probably don't even need that much of these resources anyway.

Castle wars is objectively terrible. It takes way too long, has pathetic rewards, and there's very little strategy.

Comment

Working...
                              X